Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

This will cheer you up...

Isn't that the best radio commentary you have ever heard. Stuff being unbiased. I met Chris and told him that commentary will live in my brain as long as the old grey matter works properly. Sitting in front of my laptop listening to it and biting my nails. 

I can see myself front row behind the Barclay goal as that went in. Absolute pandemonium. The sun was shining, strangers hugging, people on the floor, Norwich were on the brink of promotion. I'll never, ever forget that ball trickling over the line, happy days.

Was at work logged on to the BBC football website, not ashamed to say I had basically given up ...... but had to keep checking anyway

This was so good especially after afghan hound-haired gob****e Robbie Savage had spent so long literally moonwalking off the pitch to waste time.

He went back to applaud the Derby fans so many times, it was like watching Frank Sinatra 'retire' again and again.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

This was so good especially after afghan hound-haired gob****e Robbie Savage had spent so long literally moonwalking off the pitch to waste time.

He went back to applaud the Derby fans so many times, it was like watching Frank Sinatra 'retire' again and again.

Yes that was particularly satisfying 👍😀.

i was in the snakepit that day, so I could only see the ball being played back in and then it was in the back of the net. I’m sure Simmo didn’t know much about it until it was over the line, but you have to be in the right place as a striker for that to happen!

its been an amazing decade as a city fan. Can’t believe that’s 9 years.

• Like 1

One of the classic pieces of commentary. Anyone recall though the scenes replayed of Warnock on the pitch at Loftus Road after the QPR match when he learnt of our result? Not often you get two things like that happen (Lambert in the stands and City's third goal is another).

Magnificent. Remember it well. I think a little bit of wee wee came out that day 😊

Do hope we can see those times again.