Sign in to follow this  
MadDan

Well done

Those fine chaps at the Pinkun.

It won website of the year at the EDF Energy East of England Media Awards.

So despite our diifferences on here I do hope we can all unite in congratulating all those involved in producing this great site and give a special thanks to the long suffering folks who have to plough through all the old tosh that gets posted in by the many confused people who wander on here thinking it is part of their therapy treatment.

Doubtlessly this awatd is in recognition of the high standards of journalism as well as for the layout that the site won this award. In that light am grateful that I am able to help in this manner by upping the quality threshold with my numerous carefully thought out and well constructed missives.

[quote user="MadDan"]Those fine chaps at the Pinkun. It won website of the year at the EDF Energy East of England Media Awards. So despite our diifferences on here I do hope we can all unite in congratulating all those involved in producing this great site and give a special thanks to the long suffering folks who have to plough through all the old tosh that gets posted in by the many confused people who wander on here thinking it is part of their therapy treatment. Doubtlessly this awatd is in recognition of the high standards of journalism as well as for the layout that the site won this award. In that light am grateful that I am able to help in this manner by upping the quality threshold with my numerous carefully thought out and well constructed missives.[/quote]

Worthington really showed off his tactical genius today.  He played the same tactics that worked so well against Preston, West Ham, Plymouth and Watford.  He really managed to nullify Reading''s wingers and make sure they were always 1 on 1 with our full backs.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[quote user="MadDan"]Those fine chaps at the Pinkun. It won website of the year at the EDF Energy East of England Media Awards. So despite our diifferences on here I do hope we can all unite in congratulating all those involved in producing this great site and give a special thanks to the long suffering folks who have to plough through all the old tosh that gets posted in by the many confused people who wander on here thinking it is part of their therapy treatment. Doubtlessly this awatd is in recognition of the high standards of journalism as well as for the layout that the site won this award. In that light am grateful that I am able to help in this manner by upping the quality threshold with my numerous carefully thought out and well constructed missives.[/quote]

Worthington really showed off his tactical genius today.  He played the same tactics that worked so well against Preston, West Ham, Plymouth and Watford.  He really managed to nullify Reading''s wingers and make sure they were always 1 on 1 with our full backs.

[/quote]

....and that has exactly what to do with this thread?

Well done the Pink-un Team!

Don''t usually agree with you MadDan but in this case you are absolutely correct. The website has won an award and is deserving of our congratulations.

Paul, although I lean towards your views on the football side of things, your comments above don''t belong on this thread.

WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THE WEBSITE.   

Mark .Y.

Agreed, well done Pink Un!

In that light am grateful that I am able to help in this manner by upping the quality threshold with my numerous carefully thought out and well constructed missives.

That and the columns you write Rabid Rick.

Many thanks for your kind words. It''s always nice for the web team to have our work praised, even if it does involve me having to dig out a tie...