Sign in to follow this  
Swindon NCFC

Hucks back in Manchester

1. He lives there!
2. He is employed (all be it currently) by Manchester City
3. He was watching his current employers playing his previous employers

It could mean all of the above or none above, but this damm speculation is killing me! Every time I get a text message I think yes this is the one that tells us Hucks has signed.

Its hard to be patient, but we just have to wait and see

hucks took a look at the TV schedules, saw it was all comedy repeats and decided to go and see some good (new) comedy live at the City of Manchester Stadium

Hucks agent has said the deal with W.B.A is dead and that hucks is waiting to see what the next 2 weeks will bring

hucks is waiting to see what the next 2 weeks will bring

I fear the opening of the Premiership transfer window

Yes exactly. There will be nothing new until at least the new year where I believe Hux and his agents are hedging their bets on a premiership club coming in for him. Therefore we may as well all forget the Huckerby signing, enjoy our christmas, and hope that a Charlton or similar does not bid for him in the new year. Why state that you would come back tomorrow though if he knew the transfer window opened the 1st Jan. Anyway I''m going to enjoy my Xmas and not let this transfer speculation spoil it.

im fedup with all this huck talk if he really wants to come back now is the time
the premier windows opens he will be talking for weeks to every man and his dog
or should i say smith the greedy so so
he seems to be pulling all the strings .
hucks should tell him sort a deal out with norwich i WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL NOW
all this wrangling is just a playing for time mode see if the big boys come up with his 20.000 a week lets pay him £15000 and get him signed up we pay for that easy out of a premier ticket if you want to come get on with it west brom are out so he has very little to gain from stalling any longer

Waiting may prove to be a dangerous game for DH to play.

Unlikely to impress any possible Prem employers, he just doesn''t seem to do it in Prem, who will take the gamble, not those down the bottom for who he could do a job and certainly not those more handily placed don''t need him.

If he leaves us waiting for too long and Leon and Matt Sv do the business or NW looks elsewhere, perhaps we may not need him or be prepared to pay big bucks. Is it worth upsetting the rest of the players, he does need others to play with him.

DH icing on the cake, not the cake.