Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

Important! Any pubs open before Sunday's match?

Does anybody know if any of the pubs will be open before the match Sunday of if they will be selling alcohol in the ground?

Several pubs that have boards out advertising Sunday''s clash on Sky TV, state they are opening at 10am and possibly earlier than that, but I don''t know what time they will start serving alcoholic beverages. The pubs I''ve mentioned are The Murderers, Owens and Castlegates. I rather doubt they''ll be allowed to serve booze as early as 10 somehow, given the normal restrictions in place before derby games with our chums.

[quote user="DALE SCHOKKER"]

GOOD NEWS

LLOYDS NO1 OPEN FOR DRINKS AT 9AM

[/quote]

Will that be just teas & coffees? Plus whatever they can extract from the Wensum straight to the beer pumps?

I think a few licensed establishments will be open near to the ground, to allow the Saturday night topping up/replenishing, of the dedicated, consistent and very thirsty hardy souls; so then the real die hard''s can have traces of blood in their alcohol streams....I''ll just have a lardy ar$e fry up, and walk to the ground........and get lashed up afterwards to celebrate a Victory!........or drown my sorrows........ ;~)

I remember the last World Cup........early morning boozing! Fabulous! OTBC!