Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Please read - Covid19 tracker

https://covid.joinzoe.com/

This website /app has been set up to provide daily information on Covid statistics. I've done it and it takes no more than a minute a day. 

Please sign up and take part and encourage others to do the same. There are currently 2 5m users but obviously the more they get the better. 

There is an option to delete your details at any time. 

Thanks for reading! 

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

https://covid.joinzoe.com/

This website /app has been set up to provide daily information on Covid statistics. I've done it and it takes no more than a minute a day. 

Please sign up and take part and encourage others to do the same. There are currently 2 5m users but obviously the more they get the better. 

Thanks for reading! 

I've signed up - good one !

• Thanks 1

I've actually had one of the symptoms noted (abdominal pain) which I had not read about before. Lasting 50 days (none of the usual ones or those I've searched for).

I'm still using this (and family) and it's getting towards 5% of the population so it must be a useful, statistically robust app to provide data for research / designing targeted approaches in tackling the virus.

• Like 1

The only way we’re going to get through this is by doing things like this. I think this is going to be our new normal - reporting how we are doing. 

• Like 1