Sign in to follow this  
AP16

New England Manager?

Off the subject of City I know, but who do you guys fancy as the new

manager of England? Like, your own opinion rather than who you think it

will be?

I''d like to see Hiddink here to be honest, but a lot of people fancy Allardyce, what do you think?

[quote user="Safri15"]Off the subject of City I know, but who do you guys fancy as the new manager of England? Like, your own opinion rather than who you think it will be?

I''d like to see Hiddink here to be honest, but a lot of people fancy Allardyce, what do you think?

[/quote]

I would like to see allardyce at newcastle to prove himself with good players first. If he can turn them around he ought to get manager of the season!!

Steve Coppell, and NOT just because of this season. Was an excellent player (wide right -not many of those around you know !!)and is a bright guy who would have the respect of all the players. Good tactician and over the years has dealt with all sorts of different players/personalities. You don''t hear him whinge, in fact he is not a great one for getting himself in the papers at all. As far as I am concerned, he has all the required credentials and would do a great job.

Mark .Y.

(Steve Coppells agent,  ha-ha just joking)    

First of all  , the FA have  appointed a " think tank "   on this subject  ......    like it takes five  doddering  , died in the wool ,  members of the old boys brigade  , to shakily  search for   an England manager   who`s  face fits  !   THAT, above all , has been their criteria ....   so it looks like  Allardice and psycho   wouldn`t " fit in "  for a start    , not the type we want  harrumph !!!  [6]

[quote user="Safri15"]Off the subject of City I know, but who do you guys fancy as the new manager of England? Like, your own opinion rather than who you think it will be?

[/quote]

Allardyce has done really well at Bolton but look at their style of play!!! Do we really want the England team playing like that?? I certainly don''t. Credit for what he''s done at Bolton but I fear his style of play would nullify the quality Lampard, Owen, Gerrard etc possess! I''m at a loss to know really. No-one sticks out for me. Maybe O''Neill :-/?????