Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

I'm not renewing my season ticket.

Just now, yellow_belly said:

I think we are disgusting to take money from the tax payer..,

I'm glad you added that, I really wasn't sure where you stood on the issue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. We are contractually obliged to pay the players contracts. they could leave us "on a free" and sue us if we didn't. We can only cut players' wages with their consent.

Blimey. I never realised it was that difficult to ask them. And in my post I did ask if we could refrain from hiding behind that because that only applies if we tried to enforce the players.

I envisaged the club calling in the PFA rep amongst the players and putting it to them, much the same as others have done, that it would be in everyone's interest if the players would take a 20&% pay cut the same as most other people who are not working at the moment. The club has little if no income and may not have any past 30 June.

How is that illegal, threatening, demanding? it is just common sense

The players state that they are to be paid in full so that can pay more tax. That’s why they are not taking cuts.

it was said that our players were more against the cut because their wages will be cut when we are relegated. 

but who knows. I would struggle to look ‘normal folk’ in the eye after this...

9 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

The players state that they are to be paid in full so that can pay more tax. That’s why they are not taking cuts.

it was said that our players were more against the cut because their wages will be cut when we are relegated. 

but who knows. I would struggle to look ‘normal folk’ in the eye after this...

😂 I'm not surprised I reckon they would pi$$ themselves laughing at the one

Oh dear, oh dear, my socks will never dry😂😂🤣

2 hours ago, All the Germans said:

It is most definitely outrage and the kind of outrage that people revel in and want to have. As Ricardo suggests, if it wasn't this furlough, it would be something else.

I am not telling you anything; I simply do not know and neither do you. I find little value in guessing what may be going on behind closed doors and making assumptions - that almost certainly reinforce preconceived opinions - without the actual facts. If you want to make assumptions and be outraged, go right ahead, I will not argue with you, I just won't join you.

No it is not outrage, its a question of whether it is right or not. You clearly believe that a club still paying hundreds of thousands to players, who are not playing, should then demand tax payer's money to pay for cleaners etc. 

You have no facts to suggest that NCFC needs taxpayers help, yet you just assume it is so... 

I'd rather the offered help went to the small businesses that need it, not a premiership football club about to receive £180m from sky. 

I will let you continue to be outraged at those that wish for higher standards from the club we love.. I won't be joining you.

7 hours ago, yellow_belly said:

Oh Aggy... you are a twit. Best return your echo chamber. 

Perhaps you you can get to an actual game one day. I think I heard you on Canary Call before with the other radio idiots.

😂 

53 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

A true Jeremy Kyle soundbite....congratulations. 

7 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

No it is not outrage, its a question of whether it is right or not. You clearly believe that a club still paying hundreds of thousands to players, who are not playing, should then demand tax payer's money to pay for cleaners etc. 

You have no facts to suggest that NCFC needs taxpayers help, yet you just assume it is so... 

I'd rather the offered help went to the small businesses that need it, not a premiership football club about to receive £180m from sky. 

I will let you continue to be outraged at those that wish for higher standards from the club we love.. I won't be joining you.

I see what you did there :classic_wink:

I like how you keep telling me what I'm thinking or doing, it saves a lot of time. Thank you for your assistance.

TvB announcing that he's off,  and expecting any notion other than good riddance has exposed him as the narcissist I always believed that he was. Now all we need is Trump to do the same, they can slap each other on the back all the way to hillbilly Hickdom where he who shouts loudest is the boss....then they can fall out with each other over misquoted quotes, unreliable info and who knows more about lesser spotted saharan tree frogs. You will be in good company TvB and we wont have to put up with your endless " I am right" posts. I never once laughed with you chap, only at you. Humourless and self regarding , your departure  is a good thing.

See ya and defo wouldn't wanna be ya. 

Much love WCorko.

2 hours ago, yellow_belly said:

The club pays a lot more tax than you each month! How dare they take a little back!

I never understand why individuals feel the need to announce this sort of thing like all the people they've never met on the internet should actually care, in any way.

Mind you, considering TVB's usual standard of posts, it's all likely just 'look at me, look at me, why aren't you looking at me?'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

The club pays a lot more tax than you each month! How dare they take a little back!

Do you know how much tax I pay? Or what I do? You don’t do you. So stop speculating...!

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

A true Jeremy Kyle soundbite....congratulations. 

Never watch it... I am work. Is it good? Have you been on it? Did your sister take you back?

1 minute ago, Flying Dutchman said:

I never understand why individuals feel the need to announce this sort of thing like all the people they've never met on the internet should actually care, in any way.

Mind you, considering TVB's usual standard of posts, it's all likely just 'look at me, look at me, why aren't you looking at me?'

When my kids were about 3, we used to crack up at them when they threw a strop ,, they didnt like it but the strop was soon over.  When they were teenagers the same tactics usually  worked just as well. Methinks no one laughed at TvB when he was a kid, hence he takes himself so seriously nowadays 

I just wish he'd  come up with that Webber Quote  before he left us . 

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Says the man who at first questioned the club using the furlough scheme. 

I still do on a purely moral basis vs what I thought personally the furloughing scheme was for. We are a small business and have so far still managed to avoid furloughing. The government havent further clarified so I'm not sure. However I raised the point at the time, the majority of those who are morally outraged at this situation seem to coincide with those who have been shouting for new ownership with complete disregard for any factors other than how big their wallet is. Which is why the moral argument falls flat for the majority who have been most vocal about it.

4 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Never watch it... I am work. Is it good? Have you been on it? Did your sister take you back?

Get outa here,   you know enough about it to know you are at work when it's on. Is that because you record it, to find someone who agrees with you .  

You do know what a yellow belly is, don't  you.?.... and I dont mean the Angling Lure.

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Does anyone know what part of the stadium these season tickets were in?

Asking for a friend......

They are all in the Sir Bobby Robson stand😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ricardo said:

They are all in the Sir Bobby Robson stand😀

I think this friend was looking for Churchman....

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I think this friend was looking for Churchman....

Maybe one or two in the Cobbold if that's a help.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Maybe one or two in the Cobbold if that's a help.

Are they sufficiently social distanced?

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Maybe one or two thousand in the Cobbold if that's a help.

I have fixed it for you ricardo.

• Haha 1

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Are they sufficiently social distanced?

Yes, tons of room last time I looked. Easy to get a seat near the bogs if you have a weak bladder.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Do you know how much tax I pay? Or what I do? You don’t do you. So stop speculating...!

LOL. 😂 

So we have to believe that possibly you pay more tax than the football club!

2 minutes ago, yellowandgreen said:

LOL. 😂 

So we have to believe that possibly you pay more tax than the football club!

Maybe he's a stinking rich prospective owner.