Sign in to follow this  
Gamera

Souness?

oh yeah why not he cant win a game with a squad worth 150 million what is he going to do here????????????????????????????

Souness? Are you actually having a laugh or being serious? He''s

useless! Spent loads on reasonably good players, and still couldn''t

win! Not to mention what he did to Blackburn.....

Ok, so the moaning old Jock has just been sacked atlast!

So forget the wages or anything else that may be nitpicked  about this question,how would you all feel if the Board went for him & he took over from Worthless?

He wouldnt be my 1st choice but beggers cant be choosers!

Newcastle are like norwich, always seem to have a team out injured. At least worthy doesnt blame injuries that much, if souness took over it would be "lets judge me when everyones fit" - i''m afraid you really get a situation in football when your top 15 players are all fit. Get Real.,

Souness = SHIT

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Newcastle are like norwich, always seem to have a team out injured. At least worthy doesnt blame injuries that much, if souness took over it would be "lets judge me when everyones fit" - i''m afraid you really get a situation in football when your top 15 players are all fit. Get Real.,

Souness = SHIT

[/quote]

Actually Souness was making such a fuss and saying he had never seen so many injuries before when we had twice as many out injured. Ok he has been unlucky but Newcastle still had a lot of talented players available. Personally I can''t stand the man. I saw a graph in the paper showing Blackburn while Souness was in charge and since and Newcastle before Souness was in charge and since. Both showed categorically that he isn''t great for a club''s fortunes!!! I would rather have Worthy any day than Souness!

You are joking, he had success at Rangers but considering the players he inherited and the money he had at his disposal how could he not?

He did a moderate job with Saints and Blackburn but considering success for both was just being in the Premiership that is hardly anything exceptional.

He made a right pigs ear at Newcastle and despite having a team that qualified for the Champions League, he has failed to even make the Eufa Cup.  He also took over at Liverpool and effectively ended their dominace of the English game.

If all that doesn''t put you off, add in all the players he has upset and had personal "issues" with such as injuring Dwight Yorke in a training match and many more.  You think Worthy has bad man management skills, he is a novice compared to Souness.