Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The wiz has gone!.

Only on his holidays to recharge his wand for two weeks, and left me here in his place. Yo ho ho!.

Now remember me hearties I ain''t that old wizened land lubber, I''m Captain Sparrow savvy?, so no libertees please.

I support the club especially against those wretched privateers from Poorman Road.

Hammer em hard'' Nigel!.

dont give him idea''s or he would probably actually do that!

[quote user="Captain Jack Sparrow"]

Only on his holidays to recharge his wand for two weeks, and left me here in his place. Yo ho ho!.

Now remember me hearties I ain''t that old wizened land lubber, I''m Captain Sparrow savvy?, so no libertees please.

I support the club especially against those wretched privateers from Poorman Road.

Hammer em hard'' Nigel!.

[/quote]

YAR!

So ye be plundering our fair board and achorin'' at our groun'' for nigh on a few weeks argh??

Welcome ye are,  be on the ''unt for buried treasure AVAST!

[quote user="Herb"]He really ought to seek help.[/quote]Just accept the respite mate, and pray for the delude one! [:)](No offence, Cap''n)

[quote user="Captain Jack Sparrow"]

I''ll allow ye that one Herb!.

But lighten up (God we need to on here) its a laugh and not to be taken seriously, savvy?.

[/quote]Deal.(offers olive branch tentatively hoping he doesn''t get beaten with it Basil Fawlty style...)Now, lets plot the downfall of the scum...who we''re still 4 places above incidentally, despite our pretty atrocious start.They probably think they''re doing ok as well :)I have a good feeling about this game. For starters, form goes out the window in a derby, its the ideal chance to get a serious morale-boost for the whole club, what with a certain Mr Earnshaw making his debut and 2 loanees keen to impress. Also, despite some people keen to write him off after about 5 hours of football, I think Dickson Etuhu has started to find his feet and look more like an important player for us. This weekend''s game gives him a great stage to show us what hes about. He will score goals for us, of that I''m sure - what better time to start than against the binners?Heres to our Zambian/Welsh goal machine and a stunning debut.Give ''em hell Rob!