Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Guess the TV show

52 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yes, these are a bit impenetrable!

They're really not - you've collectively got the harder ones - I've shared this with a few groups and these ones were got relatively quickly - maybe you're all just a bit thick 😂😉

3: One of the biggest TV shows of the last 10 years. Final season not well received by most but before then the entire world was gripped by this show.

4: Netflix Series - Set in 1980s Indiana. Winona Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo all star.

5: 'This place is under new management, by order of the....'

13: Trump is widely regarded as "a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person." The second picture is literal.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

I'm a bit thick, KIO. Others may illuminate me later. I could only find the words 'connect' and 'blind' and 'chase' coming to me and even then couldn't make the link.

57 minutes ago, kick it off said:

They're really not - you've collectively got the harder ones - I've shared this with a few groups and these ones were got relatively quickly - maybe you're all just a bit thick 😂😉

3: One of the biggest TV shows of the last 10 years. Final season not well received by most but before then the entire world was gripped by this show.

4: Netflix Series - Set in 1980s Indiana. Winona Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo all star.

13: Trump is widely regarded as "a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person." The second picture is literal.

3) is Game of Thrones, then. I actually didn't see much wrong with the last series.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

3) is Game of Thrones, then. I actually didn't see much wrong with the last series.

Indeed it is

8 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I'm a bit thick, KIO. Others may illuminate me later. I could only find the words 'connect' and 'blind' and 'chase' coming to me and even then couldn't make the link.

😂 Never know, "blind" might be on the right lines. The top of the mountains is particularly relevant

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

😂 Never know, "blind" might be on the right lines. The top of the mountains is particularly relevant

Aha! Cheers

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kick it off said:

Should have got GOT

Never watched 4, and not a fan of marvel so wouldn’t have got that without googling Netflix Indiana 1980s! Didn’t even get it with your clue. 

Really should have got peaky blinders

13 - OFAH

And good game, thanks! 

Edited by Aggy
  • Like 1