Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

City v Forest tonight

On 09/04/2020 at 07:50, Harry53 said:

Was that the worse ref we had all season? He was spineless

That was possibly the worst refereeing display I've ever witnessed. The sheer number of terrible decisions stretches the realms of credibility; inviting the conspiracy-theorist hiding just beneath my yellow and green skin to speculate wildly about collusion and deviance.

Suffice to say, we should have won 8-1 against 10 men. 3-3 against 12 shows the incredible fighting spirit throughout the team which ultimately led to our promotion. An unbelievable fight back.

1 hour ago, Petriix said:

That was possibly the worst refereeing display I've ever witnessed. The sheer number of terrible decisions stretches the realms of credibility; inviting the conspiracy-theorist hiding just beneath my yellow and green skin to speculate wildly about collusion and deviance.

Suffice to say, we should have won 8-1 against 10 men. 3-3 against 12 shows the incredible fighting spirit throughout the team which ultimately led to our promotion. An unbelievable fight back.

I remember that Danny Fox was an absolute **** all game, and the ref let him get away with it. Also, at the final whistle, Aarons collapsed in an exhausted heap and Fox, for absolutely no reason, leaned over and started having a go at him, no doubt just trying to pick on the youngest, smallest member of our team because he thought he could get away with it. I think it was Stiepermann who went over pretty sharpish to sort things out.

• Like 1