Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Is the club taking the p*ss a bit?

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Well it looks like super Gary O'Neil is very much in agreement with me RE: how this looks Thirsty Lizard, he didn't find it is difficult to comprehend as you clearly despite that big knock to head he got playing for us.

If you're having to quote Gary O'Neil spouting on TalkShi*e in your support TVB it's pretty clear that your argument is dead in the water. 😉 

55 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I meant accounts made up to June end, accounting period runs to June 31.

an extra day added so as to make sure the accounts are filed I suppose

44 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

If you're having to quote Gary O'Neil spouting on TalkShi*e in your support TVB it's pretty clear that your argument is dead in the water. 😉 

Always liked super Gaz, should give him a coaching job when this all blows over :classic_wink:

12 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Always liked super Gaz, should give him a coaching job when this all blows over :classic_wink:

Makes more sense than  putting any value in his opinions on other matters . 

Always liked his closing out of a game. Mr. Shutdown.

Yes. NCFC are totally wrong re the Furlough scheme.

We are joined with a Newcastle (many would be surprised if Mike Ashley didn’t use the scheme!) and Bournemouth, as the only THREE clubs using this scheme.

We used it really quickly, before knowing how this would pan out etc, and before using other avenues. Most businesses are looking at their own cashflow, directors salaries, etc before using this scheme. (My business is, and I haven’t put any of my staff of the scheme)

It is a bit ‘****ty’ to use taxpayers money to help pay huge salaries and purchase very mediocre players for large salaries, fees etc in the next few months.

It stinks a lot!

Tottenham and Liverpool reserved this decision correctly.

I appreciate that everyone is biased towards NCFC on here (obviously!!) but if we speak with non NCFC supporters or non football fans... then the VAST MAJORITY think that this is wrong. So I think this says all we need to know if we are honest.

But I am sure that the echo chamber on here will think differently..!

3 hours ago, yellow_belly said:

Yes. NCFC are totally wrong re the Furlough scheme.

We are joined with a Newcastle (many would be surprised if Mike Ashley didn’t use the scheme!) and Bournemouth, as the only THREE clubs using this scheme.

We used it really quickly, before knowing how this would pan out etc, and before using other avenues. Most businesses are looking at their own cashflow, directors salaries, etc before using this scheme. (My business is, and I haven’t put any of my staff of the scheme)

It is a bit ‘****ty’ to use taxpayers money to help pay huge salaries and purchase very mediocre players for large salaries, fees etc in the next few months.

It stinks a lot!

Tottenham and Liverpool reserved this decision correctly.

I appreciate that everyone is biased towards NCFC on here (obviously!!) but if we speak with non NCFC supporters or non football fans... then the VAST MAJORITY think that this is wrong. So I think this says all we need to know if we are honest.

But I am sure that the echo chamber on here will think differently..!

It was wrong when we did it, it's wrong now. Seems Spurs, Liverpool, Bournemouth now agree.

• Thanks 1