Sign in to follow this  
Pugin

Her's a proposal for Ben Kensall.

Open a bank account for 'Norwich City NHS support'. Invite anyone with NCFC at heart to make an anonymous online contribution. This includes players and all supporters. Run it until the Covid-19 crisis has run its course.

Commit the proceeds to the local NHS Trust. Don't seek publicity - let publicity find us.

It is so simple and easy to administer, it puts no pressure on anyone, and it shows compassion and understanding of the current health crisis. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Open a bank account for 'Norwich City NHS support'. Invite anyone with NCFC at heart to make an anonymous online contribution. This includes players and all supporters. Run it until the Covid-19 crisis has run its course.

Commit the proceeds to the local NHS Trust. Don't seek publicity - let publicity find us.

It is so simple and easy to administer, it puts no pressure on anyone, and it shows compassion and understanding of the current health crisis. 

Write to him at the club then, I doubt he uses this message board

I would give up my time for free to help but I don't think money is going to make any difference to the NHS now.

And don't forget the Government is cancelling all NHS Trust's historical debt.

It will be ongoing where the debate begins.

1 hour ago, Pugin said:

Why don't you do it?

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Why don't you do it?

Because no-one knows who Pugin is, so it looks like a scam. Because any bank would probably be suspicious for similar reasons. Because he doesn’t know how to distribute any money raised. Because it would get a fraction of the awareness compared to if NCFC did it. Because...

• Like 1

If he doesn’t seek publicity, who’s going to know about it to put money in?

I hate to be a grammar n*zi, but I can't support any idea founded by someone who doesn't know the difference between her's and here is.

On 07/04/2020 at 11:34, Pugin said:

far better direct to the staff, rather than it being lost in quite a large budget

the staff will know what they need for their welfare, as I remember a friend's relative saying via him how someone donating a microwave (a few years back) to her staff area made such a difference

so something that is immediate and can be drawn upon straight away as money comes in rather than wait for a target to be achieved etc

13 hours ago, sonyc said:

Synchronicity Pugin.

Yes, the dictionary definition made flesh. I love simple and easy to administer solutions. It takes a specula sort of stupid to over-engineer solutions.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

far better direct to the staff, rather than it being lost in quite a large budget

the staff will know what they need for their welfare, as I remember a friend's relative saying via him how someone donating a microwave (a few years back) to her staff area made such a difference

so something that is immediate and can be drawn upon straight away as money comes in rather than wait for a target to be achieved etc

Wouldn't it be wonderful if one of the supporters' groups could arrange this? Most of us would donate what we could. 

Do you know anyone who might take up the baton? It needs to be an established organisation. What a wonderful and joyful opportunity for someone. 

I will happily pledge the first £50. Care to follow?

Edited by Pugin

Unfortunately after a thoroughly nasty smear on here I would not wish to have any association with administrating any charity.

12 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if one of the supporters' groups could arrange this? Most of us would donate what we could. 

Do you know anyone who might take up the baton? It needs to be an established organisation. What a wonderful and joyful opportunity for someone. 

I will happily pledge the first £50. Care to follow?

Just give the money to

https://www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/

I'm sure they'll put your £50 to good use.

On 07/04/2020 at 11:34, Pugin said:

Wolverhampton Wanderers have nicked this suggestion 😉

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/current-and-former-wolves-players