Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Prime Minister in ITU

Unsmoked back, done nice and crispy. Definitely

The secret to getting it crispy is not a secret really. Oven cooked rather than fried or grilled (takes longer unfortunately) and try and get decent bacon. Some of it has to much water in it and that liquid spoils the chances of success.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Like most things in life, trial and error and plenty of practice.👍

As the actress said to the Bishop.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Unsmoked back, done nice and crispy. Definitely

The secret to getting it crispy is not a secret really. Oven cooked rather than fried or grilled (takes longer unfortunately) and try and get decent bacon. Some of it has to much water in it and that liquid spoils the chances of success.

Bacon from the local butcher KG.

In bills defence, and this is only defending him from this specific accusation, I don't believe he is playing the race card. The amount of abuse Dianne Abbott gets here and elsewhere is despicable, people claim that it is purely based on her political leanings, (though many suspect otherwise) but I agree that were it DA that were in hospital there would be some horrible posts about her and her condition/recovery...

Spot on Sam. 

And lets get it right people. The media, in my opinion, are full of $hite. They appear to be just hanging on for Boris to die. Then they have the sensation that they have been denied by lockdown.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

In bills defence, and this is only defending him from this specific accusation, I don't believe he is playing the race card. The amount of abuse Dianne Abbott gets here and elsewhere is despicable, people claim that it is purely based on her political leanings, (though many suspect otherwise) but I agree that were it DA that were in hospital there would be some horrible posts about her and her condition/recovery...

Spot on Sam. 

And lets get it right people. The media, in my opinion, are full of $hite. They appear to be just hanging on for Boris to die. Then they have the sensation that they have been denied by lockdown.

Whats that got to do with him insinuating I'm a racist?

37 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I'm not celebrating Boris being in the hospital, but I'm also not going to get involved in the ridiculous love in either.

It's not about showing a 'love in' as you bizarrely put it. All I see are a collection of different people with different views coming together to express sympathy for someone. Humanity at its best.

OTBC

16 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

But lockdown prevents me from going to your butcher VW🏎️

Will he post?

I would get you some if I could KG. He seems to have plenty now.Not sure how it would manage in the post. A couple of weeks ago it was like WW2 in there, you would go in, empty displays, ask for a pound of bacon and he would pull out a bit of scrag end from under the counter. 

Edited by Van wink

8 hours ago, Bill said:

And Disco's claims to have read my posts and been so outraged that he neither posted in rebuttal or even voted in any way does rather take this farce to another level. One backed by the knowledge that Barbe Bleu was also coincidentally absent.

Keep shouting at the walls from your padded cell; I'm sure you think they've got an account on here as well.

OTBC

8 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

It's not about showing a 'love in' as you bizarrely put it. All I see are a collection of different people with different views coming together to express sympathy for someone. Humanity at its best.

OTBC

A level of empathy that Boris himself would be proud of... if he understood the word... shame he didn’t show the same level of care and attention for the nhs workers in need of PPE really.... My sympathies are far stronger for the good people suffering with or having passed away from this virus.... again, no ill wishes towards Boris but I find the level of response to him totally disproportionate - would be a far better display of humanity to care about the poor, the care workers etc... actually think it’s quite embarrassing to call this a show of humanity because people express sympathy towards one posh, Eton educated racist whilst largely ignoring the thousands of other victims.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bill said:

And I also pointed out the hypocricy of bleating about complaining when someone talks of having sympathy for all when minutes befotre, you had started a thread calling for Amanda Holden to be burnt at the stake. 

Excuse me? I didn't even see that thread, yet alone 'start' it. FFS.

I would get you some if I could KG. He seems to have plenty now. A couple of weeks ago it was like WW2 in there, you would go in, empty displays, ask for a pound of bacon and he would pull out a bit of scrag end from under the counter. 

This him?

East Yorkshire transformed into Dad's Army's Walmington-on ...

31 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

But lockdown prevents me from going to your butcher VW🏎️

Will he post?

Only if he logs on to the  forum.

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just an observation chaps but i think this thread could be heading for trouble.

Quite right Tilly. Bacon wars never end well.

Think I'll keep out of the Boris argument. Let's all bite our tongues till September. If I can say that as a member of the Labour Party then everyone else should be able to manage. 

48 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Excuse me?I didn't even see that thread, yet alone 'start' it. FFS.

Odd how you claim to not have seen that thread which was running alongside my thread - but you posted in my thread.

And I challenge anyone to post up something that I wrote in my thread that could be constitured as offensive etc

Not the exact words for obvious reasons but the general gist will do.

I am not only happy, but welcome the judgement of others based on
 what I said... so off you go

Edited by Bill

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Oh well.....

Indeed, some just can't help themselves.

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Indeed, some just can't help themselves.

might I suggest that if you did not read that thread, you wait until you havre heard from the accusers - rather than jumping in because it is 'righties' caught lying

48 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Excuse me? I didn't even see that thread, yet alone 'start' it. FFS.

I think that was me. It was about people burning 5g masts, on the grounds they're spreading coronavirus.

Yes, I know.

It's widely available. The BBC covered it.

Ms. Holden was involved with a petition calling for said mast burning. I said we'd be burning witches next, & perhaps we could start with her.

For the record I don't believe in witches, I don't believe that 5g masts are spreading the virus, & I certainly don't believe in burning Ms. Holden, however stupid she may be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'm just surprised that you could see the thread in the index at all if it was created by somebody on your ignore list, but I'm not going to test it so I'll take your word for it.

But anyway, the reason you don't think there were any offensive posts in that thread is because you have the main culprit on your ignore list. And that poster is now on my ignore list too. 

A very convenient way of dodging my statement that you posted on my thread about Johnson, but did not see the other thread.

So I will leave others to wonder why you are dodging this challenge and why you are dodging my similar challenge tp post up what was wrong with ANY of my posts, or words in that thread

The latter challenge is also put out to Ian, Hairy canary, Ron Obvious, Hand Crank all of whom mysteriously appreared 'out of nowhere' to voyte on posts. So I expect them to 're-appear-.....unless like Teem they are trying to hide from the truth.

So out you come....remind us all what I said 😉

12 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

I think that was me. It was about people burning 5g masts, on the grounds they're spreading coronavirus.

Yes, I know.

Ms. Holden was involved with a petition calling for said mast burning. I said we'd be burning witches next, & perhaps we could start with her.

For the record I don't believe in witches, I don't believe that 5g masts are spreading the virus, & I certainly don't believe in burning Ms. Holden, however stupid she may be.

Thank you for that clarification..........most welcom

Now let's see if those who read my thread stand by their claim that they did not see your thread

And what is important here is honesty, as it is not the first time I or others have been repeatedly lied about. So maybe someone like workcanary will now justify his use of the word 'bile' in relation to that thread (mine)

This hospitalization is probably the first time for many that this has been personalized in a clinical setting.  Before then in-patients have been first in a chart but now that figure is a person.

It's also showing how powerless we are. The doctors are wonderful but ultimately have little influence over this. No medicine can be administered and no clever surgery or differential diagnosis will make a difference. All our doctors can really do is put you on a machine and hope that the body beats the virus. 

Antimely reminder perhaps that if we are to keep ahead of this thing in the short term we most all take (in)action as this will not be resolved by any politician or by any clinician.

24 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Yes, I know.

Blimey Ron, you need to post with a bit more clarity if you don’t mind me saying so. I like Bill thought that you literally meant erecting a stake and setting fire to her!

Must do better Ron or you will continue to be used to distract from some genuinely unpleasant posts.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Blimey Ron, you need to post with a bit more clarity if you don’t mind me saying so. I like Bill thought that you literally meant erecting a stake and setting fire to her!

Must do better Ron or you will continue to be used to distract from some genuinely unpleasant posts.

Perhaps my ironic tone was a little too obscure. It's something I have been guilty of before. I'll bear that in mind in future

4 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

I’ve been on the forum every day for months and upvoted a number of comments that I agree with, on this and other threads. You note what the he’ll ever you like. I upvoted a RTB’s comment for the very first time because I rearly agree with him. On this occasion though I felt your comments were deeply unpleasant, not for the first time. 

How dear you try to squirm away from your nasty view by playing the race card! You really are the lowest of the low. You can **** off for all I care.

The very first person I’ve ever blocked. Good rid squirming from anything,

I am merely asking you to substantiate your claim with words. I shan't nit pick, just your remembrance of what I am supposed to have said.

Curious that yoiu should now use the same tactic as Teemu

ps any remembrance of who else you upvoted ?

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

come along hand crank .....here's your chance

an open goal

tell the forum what unpleasantness Bill posted

as the other names seem exceedingly reluctant to

so off you go................