Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Prime Minister in ITU

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Do one.

oh dear, plod

here was you glorious chance to blow me out of the water

still Monty should be along soon to tell us all how this recent Act was not a means to add to previous Acts, but actually had the effect of completely wiping out all previous criminal law Acts   😁

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dear, plod

still Monty should be along soon to tell us all how this recent Act was not a means to add to previous Acts, but actually had the effect of completely wiping out all previous criminal law Acts   😁

Do one.

the moral here being that it might be an idea to stop following me around the board making silly snide comments

joining in when you fesperately hope I micht be proven wrong

well, I'll let you into a secret

I actually know a lot, and what I don't know I check first

rather the exact opposite of you in that respect

Just now, Bill said:

the moral here being that it might be an idea to stop following me around the board making silly snide comments

joining in when you fesperately hope I micht be proven wrong

well, I'll let you into a secret

I actually know a lot, and what I don't know I check first

rather the exact opposite of you in that respect

Your bad spellin' is not dissimilar to the poster 'T' when we're regularly  lectured by him.......Surely not.....an Halter He Go?......

25 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dear, plod

Bill,

PACE, as far as it is relevant to this discussion,  tells us mainly that police can arrest people. It's not exactly ground breaking.

What you really want is

Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020

This tells us in more detail about the specific powers but needs to be read in conjunction with other provisions

5 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Boris is out of hospital, now...gonna be resting up for a while, as he should

F*ck me HIWEM you beat City 1st in putting this up. He got beat before in ‘ The Boris Has It ‘ handicap but never admitted it as he’s never wrong so would you be so good as to delete your post and send him a PM in case he’s missed it.

On second thoughts he can’t have missed it as he knows everything in the Universe and beyond 😉

11 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Your bad spellin' is not dissimilar to the poster 'T' when we're regularly  lectured by him.......Surely not.....an Halter He Go?......

Problem is when someone disagrees and the red mist descends all the keys look the same as you furiously start pounding away at the keyboard 😀

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

Careful now guys or you will be accused of following him round the forum.

Edited by TIL 1010

Bill/City 1st packed in spectating rugby because every time there was a scrum.....he thought they were talking about him...... 

12 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

F*ck me HIWEM you beat City 1st in putting this up. He got beat before in ‘ The Boris Has It ‘ handicap but never admitted it as he’s never wrong so would you be so good as to delete your post and send him a PM in case he’s missed it.

On second thoughts he can’t have missed it as he knows everything in the Universe and beyond 😉

He's overtaken Google, Bing and Yahoo as the best UK search engine......

• Haha 1

As the PM is back home can we still hope he takes the next couple of weeks off and lets the rest of the government get on with things? 

8 minutes ago, Surfer said:

As the PM is back home can we still hope he takes the next couple of weeks off and lets the rest of the government get on with things? 

Only for the media to ask when he’s coming back every single day

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Dear god

you really are clueless

what powers did they have when previous road blocks were set up... or someone is suspected of shoplifting

Coronavirus 2020

so stop spoutingm about an Act, which does not invalidate previous legislation -

and maybe lool up PACE scetion 24 1 (c) will do for a start

Jesus you really are insufferable. I don’t know why I’ve even allowed myself to bother trying to argue with you when I’m well aware of your misplaced arrogance, selective understanding, insult throwing and not to mention your inability to see what’s right in front of you if it doesn’t suit your argument.

You don’t understand what your talking about, just to spell it out for you again, people aren’t acting unlawfully until you ignore the instructions of the Police. 

I’m done trying to reason with the unreasonable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Jesus you really are insufferable. I don’t know why I’ve even allowed myself to bother trying to argue with you when I’m well aware of your misplaced arrogance, selective understanding, insult throwing and not to mention your inability to see what’s right in front of you if it doesn’t suit your argument.

Can you just clarify who you are talking about here Monty as surely it cannot be City1st ?

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Can you just clarify who you are talking about here Monty as surely it cannot be City1st ?

I thought he meant you 😜😁

9 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

I’m done trying to reason with the unreasonable.

"Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form".

(Karl Marx- 1818-1883)😉

• Haha 1

Patel must be fuming a Kiwi and a Portugese were Boris nurses.

NHS isn't powered by love, it's those Johnny foreigners.

Who'd have thought.

Looks like his unfortunate illness could well be very positive politically for him according to some of the press.