Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Prime Minister in ITU

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Is VW ever going to be upgraded to a BMW?

Bills Multi-posting Worrier.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

A very convenient way of dodging my statement that you posted on my thread about Johnson, but did not see the other thread.

So I will leave others to wonder why you are dodging this challenge and why you are dodging my similar challenge tp post up what was wrong with ANY of my posts, or words in that thread

The latter challenge is also put out to Ian, Hairy canary, Ron Obvious, Hand Crank all of whom mysteriously appreared 'out of nowhere' to voyte on posts. So I expect them to 're-appear-.....unless like Teem they are trying to hide from the truth.

So out you come....remind us all what I said 😉

Can I ask why you are dragging me into this? It may surprise you, but I quite frequently read the message board without always replying, so I am not sure what evidence your nonsense claim that I "appeared 'out of nowhere'" is based on?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Everyone is VW except you and me apparently😉

Oi, I'm definitely not Winko. Nor is my wife.  

39 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Absolutely,  you have been throwing  around nastiness for a few days now, and before you ask,  NO , I am Not going to engage in a quote fest of point  scoring.

But it's not any point scoring

it's you making accusations then not being able to substantiate them

one quote will do

...and when this thread gets pulled the next thread will be an argument about who said what in this thread about who said what in the previous thread that got pulled, until the next thread gets pulled and then the thread after that will be an argument about...🤓

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

Can I ask why you are dragging me into this? It may surprise you, but I quite frequently read the message board without always replying, so I am not sure what evidence your nonsense claim that I "appeared 'out of nowhere'" is based on?

then feel free to tell us why you up voted a comment attacking me, as I have no doubt that you read the post

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

This is a big clue into Bilious' psyche..... If you dont post  you have 'disappeared ' if you do you ' you have appeared from nowhere'. 

Note to Bilious, there is life outside of the this forum and despite current circumstances it is still a wonderful one , so I look on here from time time as a distraction , not a as verification  of existence. Neither appearing or disappearing.  Just being. Its nice.

Logged on for the first time in weeks, read this thread, logging off again.

Stay safe, everyone.

Lots of love,
The Wolf x

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

How about you just show some class? You may not like Boris Johnson or his politics (I don’t either), but he is a human life with family and friends. Politics is irrelevant, as is your tiresome virtue signalling.

How about you posting up evidence of where I have stated that ?

And how about some honesty from you ?

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

then feel free to tell us why you up voted a comment attacking me, as I have no doubt that you read the post

Because I thought the poster made a good point? I won't get dragged into another tiresome debate so please leave it at that.

• Like 1

Bottom line is I have been accused of posting stuff I did not post

Maybe now time to put up the evidence of what WAS said and by who

"It is quite possible to consider Boris Johnson an epic tw*t of mammoth proportions and yet still refrain from publicly stating as such within 30 minutes of finding out that he has been admitted to hospital, particularly as it isn't all about him.." Teemu van Basten

"Sorry don't agree at all, or rather there may be rare times when it is acceptable to lie (national security etc) but this certainly isn't one of them.But with Johnson it seems to be a principle which underpins his entire life both private and professional. Whilst I don't give a stuff about his private life, it seems to me that one of the major reasons (though not the only one) that Johnson has signally failed to unify the country and get everyone to fall in line with government advice is that he has a long track record as a congenital liar." Creative Midfielder

and the link to a Russian site which I suggest was the cause of the removal was posted by Kick it off, and prefaced by

On 06/04/2020 at 00:40, kick it off said:

Take this with a massive pinch of salt as it's Russian media...

not by me, nor was anything libellous, defamotory or offensive posted by me. What has been the case is that the 'usual suspect' has chosen to lie via numerous other log ins in some predictable smear ca,mpaign.

If it was my intent I would post other stuff that may not sit well with the self righteous bleats n here.

But as said it is about pointing out who repeatedly lies on here.

And for Ricardo who claims he has not read the thread,whereas he actually posterd in it

ricardo    1,517

If you don't get over it in seven days it seems to come back strong. Not a good sign for Boris.

Edited by Bill

41 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

...and when this thread gets pulled the next thread will be an argument about who said what in this thread about who said what in the previous thread that got pulled, until the next thread gets pulled and then the thread after that will be an argument about...🤓

I reiterate. 

2 hours ago, All the Germans said:

Get a grip people.

58 minutes ago, Bill said:

Maybe now time to put up the evidence of what WAS said and by who

"It is quite possible to consider Boris Johnson an epic tw*t of mammoth proportions and yet still refrain from publicly stating as such within 30 minutes of finding out that he has been admitted to hospital, particularly as it isn't all about him.." Teemu van Basten

"Sorry don't agree at all, or rather there may be rare times when it is acceptable to lie (national security etc) but this certainly isn't one of them.But with Johnson it seems to be a principle which underpins his entire life both private and professional. Whilst I don't give a stuff about his private life, it seems to me that one of the major reasons (though not the only one) that Johnson has signally failed to unify the country and get everyone to fall in line with government advice is that he has a long track record as a congenital liar." Creative Midfielder

and the link to a Russian site which I suggest was the cause of the removal was posted by Kick it off, and prefaced by

not by me, nor was anything libellous, defamotory or offensive posted by me. What has been the case is that the 'usual suspect' has chosen to lie via numerous other log ins in some predictable smear ca,mpaign.

If it was my intent I would post other stuff that may not sit well with the self righteous bleats n here.

But as said it is about pointing out who repeatedly lies on here.

And for Ricardo who claims he has not read the thread,whereas he actually posterd in it

ricardo    1,517

If you don't get over it in seven days it seems to come back strong. Not a good sign for Boris.

So where have I made any comment on a post by you.

I posted last night then went to bed. If the thread was pulled afterwards I couldn't have seen your post. It wasn't there this morning.

This kind of thread is exactly what stopped me signing in here.

Posts and discussion railroaded by personalising and infighting.

Can't folk just either forgive and move on....or just take a 24 hour break.

• Like 1

Anyway, unless we are not being told, it is good news and Boris seems to have stabilised. And stability is essential always let alone now.

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Can't folk just either forgive and move on....or just take a 24 hour break.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. You'll be accused of appearing and disappearing with a different log in.

Plus I still have no idea about this contentious post that caused the thread to be pulled.

• Haha 1

Most of you on this thread are much better than this. I was starting to post angry stuff on Facebook last week and my 30 year old daughter phoned me and made me feel a bit stupid. 

Can I change the direction of this discussion and say that I think Duda hasn't lived up to expectations. I would rather Stiepermann and/or Vrancic for the fight that may lay ahead

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Boris doesn't  have pneumonia,  that is very good news.

Good news indeed, hope for a speedy recovery and back to the helm😀

God help us - it really makes little difference, they’ll make the usual crappy decisions mixed with good ones whoever is in charge 

Edited by Branston Pickle

6 hours ago, Bill said:

So I will leave others to wonder why you are dodging this challenge and why you are dodging my similar challenge tp post up what was wrong with ANY of my posts, or words in that thread

Can you explain "the challenge" again to me please, I have no idea what you are talking about now, just like I have no idea what you were talking about in respect of Amanda Holden. 

I have no desire to partake in a challenge, I'm just adding myself to the list of people who think you are a tw*t. 

Just think what it would be like to have him in the circle of people you actually know and have met TVB.

3 hours ago, ricardo said:

I wouldn't do that if I were you. You'll be accused of appearing and disappearing with a different log in.

Plus I still have no idea about this contentious post that caused the thread to be pulled.

Well I've called back in 3 hours later and it's still ongoing ☹️

Perhaps the season might be null and void before this smoothes over

Edited by sonyc

6 hours ago, Bill said:

So "the challenge" that you keep talking about is just to remind you what you wrote? Fine, challenge accepted, the thread is cached. 

Within 30 minutes of the news that a man, fiance, expectant father, father, somebodies son, somebodies brother, had been taken to hospital with a serious virus for which there is no know cure you started a thread and used it for pathetic and completely inappropriate grandstanding.

1.thumb.JPG.eb01f4be8c32f7aaf5b6b4395731fecd.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.cbe20dbfa85adaa2ccb3241ff93194e7.JPG

3.JPG.f7d47addd316e1825ef290613b0922ec.JPG

Why is it necessary? 

I didn't notice any attempt from you to retract or make write your allegation that I started a thread about Amanda Holden, so what on earth is it that you expect from me you fruitcake. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten