Daz Sparks

Prime Minister in ITU

12 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Get a grip people.

nice to see you found your way here - after a five day absence

shame none of the named accused have tuned up

I wonder why.......🤔

2 hours ago, kick it off said:

.....,There are far more deserving people who don't get anything like the amount of attention.... where is the national love in for the nurses and doctors that have died because Boris failed to equip them properly? 

You don’t look at national news, press and other media then? There is abundant coverage of the sacrifices made by all front line workers.

As for Boris he is the PM so of course it is going to be headline news. The vast majority of people whatever their political persuasion can differentiate the individual from the politics and thus express empathy. Only the hard LWNJs continue to spew their bile. News reports indicate that PPE supply to healthcare workers is an issue pretty much worldwide. Presumably all those government leaders have ‘blood on their hands’ according to some. 

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

come along hand crank .....here's your chance

an open goal

tell the forum what unpleasantness Bill posted

as the other names seem exceedingly reluctant to

so off you go................

They seem to have blocked you, so are unlikely to reply.

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

They seem to have blocked you, so are unlikely to reply.

"They " ?

as you are here why don't you tell us what nasty things I supposedly said

as so far, for some peculiar reason, none of those who read all the posts (so as to be able to up vote )seem to have been able to find their way back

so I'm sure a man of your sense of fair play would certainly want to see the evidence brought to the fore

ps if you see CID tell him😊

Edited by Bill

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

"They " ?

but as you are here why don't you tell us what nasty things I supposedly said

as so far for some peculiar reason none of those who read all the posts so as to be able to up vote some seem to have been able to find their way back

so a man of your sense of fair play would certainly want tp see the evidence brought to the fore

You seem to have rubbed a few up the wrong way and they have taken umbridge but that is hardly a new phenomenon. As to this other alledged thread, I cannot comment because I haven't seen it. If people block others it is rather difficult to have any sort of general discussion.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

You seem to have rubbed a few up the wrong way and they have taken umbridge but that is hardly a new phenomenon. As to this other alledged thread, I cannot comment because I haven't seen it. If people block others it is rather difficult to have any sort of general discussion.

though you posted in it ! ! !

🤣

Just now, Bill said:

though you posted in it ! ! !

🤣

Where is this post that is being complained about.

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just an observation chaps but i think this thread could be heading for trouble.

It was inevitable I guess; there are some on here whose hate runs deep.

Think I need a break from this place.

Stay safe all.

OTBC

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

It was inevitable I guess; there are some on here whose hate runs deep.

Think I need a break from this place.

Stay safe all.

OTBC

another rat, the same sinking ship

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Where is this post that is being complained about.

you are better than that .... I think

1 minute ago, Bill said:

you are better than that .... I think

Jesus H. I can't see what all the fuss is about other than you being your usual antogonistic self and others complaining about it.

So whats new?

having re-read the thread I see people wishing Boris all the best.

Allbeit a few through gritted teeth.

I expect you are among the latter.

BBC saying Boris on standard Oxygen assistance but not requiring a ventilator so cautious optimism is in order.👍

• Like 4

Jesus H. I can't see what all the fuss is about other than you being your usual antogonistic self and others complaining about it.

So whats new?

having re-read the thread I see people wishing Boris all the best.

Allbeit a few through gritted teeth.

I expect you are among the latter.

what thread is that ?

the one that was taken down on Monday ?

I would stop digging if I were you

and recognise that defending myself and putting out the truth of this matter will antagonise those who it exposes but if only for the integrity of this board it needs doing

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Thank you for that clarification..........most welcom

Now let's see if those who read my thread stand by their claim that they did not see your thread

And what is important here is honesty, as it is not the first time I or others have been repeatedly lied about. So maybe someone like workcanary will now justify his use of the word 'bile' in relation to that thread (mine)

Absolutely,  you have been throwing  around nastiness for a few days now, and before you ask,  NO , I am Not going to engage in a quote fest of point  scoring. Just think you should crank it back  a notch chap. Sometimes I feel your energy for a 'discussion' gets the better of you and you venture into dodgy territory.  I have  tickled Benny Till a few times about his ' harem ' but you had to take it too far,  no teenage girls etc. That's just one example. I also think you occasionally feel that  you are ganged up on by a group of posters......just can't see it myself.  You set yourself up,  you should hardly be surprised if people take a pot shot.   With reference to Bile, it fits so well I may well start calling you Bilious  . Lighten up chap, no one is out to get you,  this place is much more fun if no one gets to heated. Stay safe and as you do have the talent, stay funny and stay light.

Much love, WCorko.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Get a grip people.

What and take most of the fun out of this message-board?!😍 This thread is already turning into a classic of its kind.

• Haha 1

Perhaps I should declare what I suspect hand crank and his various names believe

That I have a full 'transcript of that thread........

................or is that just a bluff.

So here's the deal

I'll return later with that thread and then we can see who is lying. Then we can ask why those who appeared late on Sunday night  in a thread started by me that was not provocative - have gone missing since

How those named are the same names I have [reviously stated as being the same person.......so until later I offer those accusers in this thread the chance  apologise, or put up the evidence

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

what thread is that ?

the one that was taken down on Monday ?

I would stop digging if I were you

and recognise that defending myself and putting out the truth of this matter will antagonise those who it exposes but if only for the integrity of this board it needs doing

Im not the one with the spade😁

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bill said:

A very convenient way of dodging my statement that you posted on my thread about Johnson, but did not see the other thread.

So I will leave others to wonder why you are dodging this challenge and why you are dodging my similar challenge tp post up what was wrong with ANY of my posts, or words in that thread

The latter challenge is also put out to Ian, Hairy canary, Ron Obvious, Hand Crank all of whom mysteriously appreared 'out of nowhere' to voyte on posts. So I expect them to 're-appear-.....unless like Teem they are trying to hide from the truth.

So out you come....remind us all what I said 😉

How about you just show some class? You may not like Boris Johnson or his politics (I don’t either), but he is a human life with family and friends. Politics is irrelevant, as is your tiresome virtue signalling.

Edited by Hoola Han Solo
  • Like 3

I’ve never seen “You’ve chosen to ignore content by Bill” pop up so often in one thread. I’m assuming it’s the usual foam-spitting vitriol that should have earned him a ban months ago?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

How about you just show some class? You may not like Boris Johnson or his politics (I don’t either), but he is a human life with family and friends. Politics is irrelevant, as is your tiresome virtue signalling.

City1st has been signalling the same thing about himself for years, and it has nothing to do with virtue.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

So who's who today? 

Everyone is VW except you and me apparently😉

• Haha 1

Everyone is VW except you and me apparently😉

Full moon tomorrow

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Full moon tomorrow

You really do need to knock these extra log ins on the head VW.

• Haha 1