Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Prime Minister in ITU

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

This isn't good news at all. I hope he doesn't have to go on a ventillator or that would be scary

He almost certainly will be on a ventilator already.

This is very worrying, best of luck to the bloke (on a human level). 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

If you don't  recover after a week it looks like it takes a turn for the worse.

Best wishes to Boris and all who are in hospital.

Just now, ricardo said:

If you don't  recover after a week it looks like it takes a turn for the worse.

Best wishes to Boris and all who are in hospital.

There was only one reason he was taken in, a bit more serious than further tests I'm afraid, best wishes to the man.

• Like 1

This is terrible news, for the country and for the man and his family as well. We all pray that he can pull through and bounce back stronger than ever. To think, just last night there were vile posters on this forum accusing Boris of stealing a hospital bed. I hope they take a long, hard look at themselves. 

• Like 9

Just reading the comments on twitter, there’s some real arseholes in this world. My thoughts will be with him to pull through this.He has a wife and unborn child that desperately need him to 

Edited by JF

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

This is terrible news, for the country and for the man and his family as well. We all pray that he can pull through and bounce back stronger than ever. To think, just last night there were vile posters on this forum accusing Boris of stealing a hospital bed. I hope they take a long, hard look at themselves. 

Absolute disgrace, and the person who created that thread should never show his face on here again.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He almost certainly will be on a ventilator already.

This is very worrying, best of luck to the bloke (on a human level). 

Yes, Boris may not be everybody's cup of tea but he has an expectant partner who I believe also has the the virus but with mild symptoms. She must be worried sick.

Putting aside all the nonsense that comes with what he does for a living I wish him a speedy recovery.

There's  a lot of people I'm  not keen on in politics but I would never wish any of them a horrible illness.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, not a clue said:

Whatever your politics, we need strong leadership.

I, for one, hope he recovers soon.

Agree completely. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

There's  a lot of people I'm  not keen on in politics but I would never wish any of them a horrible illness.

Exactly. 

26 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

No there weren't, there were people (well me anyway) saying that either we were being lied to or he was occupying a bed that he shouldn't.

As things stand at the moment it rather looks like its the former, which is no great surprise although I did also say that I thought just for once he might be telling the truth.........

Hoping this one is just a hospital being overly cautious with the whole world looking at them and that the suggestions that he is already in a ventilator are groundless speculations.

20 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

No there weren't, there were people (well me anyway) saying that either we were being lied to or he was occupying a bed that he shouldn't.

As things stand at the moment it rather looks like its the former, which is no great surprise although I did also say that I thought just for once he might be telling the truth.........

Bill's posts were absolutely disgraceful in the circumstances, I hope you just can't remember them as the alternative is that you are defending them? 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Bill's posts were absolutely disgraceful in the circumstances, perhaps you can't remember them. 

I blocked Bill a long time ago so I didn't even see them unless other posters quoted bits of them.

Edited by Creative Midfielder

2 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

I blocked Bill a long time ago so I didn't even see them unless other posters quoted bits of them.

It was literally his thread that you posted on, so you must have seen it to open it.....??

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

There was only one reason he was taken in, a bit more serious than further tests I'm afraid, best wishes to the man.

At the 5pm  briefing today all reporters raised questions concerning the PM’s condition. In hindsight they were probably aware of the changing situation a lot earlier and were trying to force Rabb to clarify. Which has now happened. Speedy recovery Boris.

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

It was literally his thread that you posted on, so you must have seen it to open it.....??

???? You can open a thread without seeing posts from those who are blocked, and I don't know about you but I often open a thread at the last, i.e current page, just to see what the current discussion is about rather than ploughing through all the preceding dross.

So I'm struggling to understand what point you are trying to make?

2 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

???? You can open a thread without seeing posts from those who are blocked, and I don't know about you but I often open a thread at the last, i.e current page, just to see what the current discussion is about rather than ploughing through all the preceding dross.

So I'm struggling to understand what point you are trying to make?

I'm just surprised that you could see the thread in the index at all if it was created by somebody on your ignore list, but I'm not going to test it so I'll take your word for it.

But anyway, the reason you don't think there were any offensive posts in that thread is because you have the main culprit on your ignore list. And that poster is now on my ignore list too. 

Yeah for some reason even if you add someone to ignore it will still show the post as normal on the main page. It's only if you click it that it will then show the first response at the top, not the OP.