Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Player valuations

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/norwich-city/feature/norwich-citys-most-valuable-players_395548.html

I wonder how they arrive at them?

I suppose I'm in broad agreement with them, But not sure I'd value Marco & above Christoph & Mario - are Mo & Lukas worth more than Mario?

I think Onel's the one who could be worth a lot more, providing he gets over his injury. Josip has the potential to surprise us all as well.

Hah ha hah

Although he has not had as much of the limelight at Teemu Pukki, the potential of Todd Cantwell sees him valued higher than his teammate at £19.8m. The 22-year-old has been a live wire on the flanks, contributing six goals and two assists, and the form of the young Englishman could secure him a move to a bigger club later in 2020.

That can also be said of full-back Max Aarons, who is priced at the same fee. The 20-year-old has perhaps not been as eye-catching as Cantwell, but the prospect has shown enough ability to be linked with a switch to Tottenham Hotspur on a frequent basis. However, should Farke give the green light to sell Aarons, he will demand that Norwich receive more than £19.8m.

Emiliano Buendia is also likely to find himself with admirers over the coming months. Although the 23-year-old has not found the back of the net this season, his price of £16.2m is fully justified having provided seven assists in the Premier League. The Argentine is the last of the highly-priced players, with defender Ben Godfrey and January arrival Ondrej Duda only doing enough to come in at £11.8m.

The pair are closely followed by Northern Ireland international Jamal Lewis, who will also have suitors higher up the top-flight standings. However, like many of his teammates, expect Norwich to demand more than £10.8m for a player who is capable of playing in several roles down the left-hand side of the pitch.