Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Its East Anglian Derby Day - 3pm

Club are streaming last seasons Carrow Road derby against the scum, when Lambert lost the plot, in full today.

3pm on the official YouTube channel

Edited by kick it off

The whole thing was so laughably staged by Lambert. He prodded Domogolla about 6 times, and CD did nothing in response - when he wasn't getting a reaction off CD, he started on Riemer..... The scummers fell for it hook line and sinker.

Edited by kick it off

7 minutes ago, kick it off said:

The whole thing was so laughably staged by Lambert. He prodded Domogolla about 6 times, and CD did nothing in response - when he wasn't getting a reaction off CD, he started on Riemer..... The scummers fell for it hook line and sinker.

Yes, he was sticking his finger in everywhere.  Not staged imo, he just lost it.

Wonderful insight from Simon Lappin before the game started. Chris Goreham comments on the lack of interest from the home crowd on the arrival of Paul Lambert. Lappin's response is priceless- 

That will all change if it happens to kick off in the technical area

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

God they were poor 

They still are - both on and off the pitch

Have to say I'm enjoying these replays of full games. Think it helps that we had such a good season last year with plenty to pick from! Now watching the Ipswich one.

Yet again Mario for me was brilliant. Is he really not better than other midfielders?  I still think he has a lot to offer in this league. 

1 hour ago, Harry53 said:

Yet again Mario for me was brilliant. Is he really not better than other midfielders?  I still think he has a lot to offer in this league. 

Me too.  The way he put himself about belies the idea he isn't physical enough.  I understand he can have quiet games, but class tells - and he has class.  For the big moments in games he always delivers.  

I think that Mario would have far more opportunities and may even be a regular starter, if we could find a real enforcer to play in tandem with him in midfield.