Sign in to follow this  
Big_t

right side of midfield

I realise that we have raided the load market for JJ who can play right mid but does any1 else still see this as a problem area for us??

I think Agathe just released from Celtic could well be the solution to our right side woes...

Big T, i know you dont post too often, but have a general flick through the last few pages before you ask a  question that has arguably been debated over for the last few months or so! General Consensus is that the board are planning to raise additional revenue from allowing a goat to graze freely on that side of the pitch.

I think it is the biggest problem area seeing as we have no players who are out and out right wingers! I so hope JJ plays there. I think  with Hucks on the left, JJ on the right and with Earnie up front with either Thorne, McVeigh or McKenzie, we would offer a lot of attacking threat. With Safri and Etuhu or Robinson in centre mid I also think we would be quite balanced!

Agathe would be a quality signing considering he''s a free agent and I''m told that he has been talked about in the hall of ''power''.

However,wages for 2 prem players on loan and the fee/wages package dictate that we cannot get anywhere near a wage that Agathe would accept.. 

Johansson must play up top IMO, other than Thorne whos crap we have no strikers with height. Earnshaw will feed well off of a big man as he did with Thorne at Cardiff and Hartson for Wales

Johansson may be tall but he is less of a target man than Svennson was; with a strike force of Johansson and Earnie we have to start playing the ball on the deck;   We can beat tahn with the new signings but it does mean major changes to the team and a totally new playing style from the one adopted recently - is that too much to ask in just 5 days???

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Johansson may be tall but he is less of a target man than Svennson was; with a strike force of Johansson and Earnie we have to start playing the ball on the deck;   We can beat tahn with the new signings but it does mean major changes to the team and a totally new playing style from the one adopted recently - is that too much to ask in just 5 days???[/quote]

Safri is back however, he should keep the ball on the deck even if those around him cant...  I wonder if Hughes will start???