Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

NCFC v STFC programme

There was one of these for auction a few weeks ago by a gunner, though the proceeds from that were going to charity...

You can have all of mine (866 copies) for that price! The postage would certainly need to be rather higher however. See my post from earlier in the week: 

Hi everyone, I do hope that you are keeping well and safe. 

With a bit of time on my hands I have completed a yearly totals list of programmes that I have in my possession from 1972 to date.

From what I understand they have little monetary value but if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it as I do wish to move them on. 

I'm keeping a handful of those that have particular sentimental value to me, the finals, and all of the away games that I have attended - none of these are included in the numbers. hopefully you will be able to open this document:

Norwich City Football Club Programmes.pdf

Norwich City Football Club Programmes.docx

The first season has those Football League inserts in them. Loads of memories here, joys and sorrows.

What I had forgotten was that we became a really established top flight club after our debut season in 1972/73. This is demonstrated by the fact that we were in the top league for 21 out of 23 seasons from 1972 to 1995.

Edited by Mutley

18 minutes ago, Mutley said:
You can have all of mine (866 copies) for that price! The postage would certainly need to be rather higher however. See my post from earlier in the week: 

Hi everyone, I do hope that you are keeping well and safe. 

With a bit of time on my hands I have completed a yearly totals list of programmes that I have in my possession from 1972 to date.

From what I understand they have little monetary value but if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it as I do wish to move them on. 

I'm keeping a handful of those that have particular sentimental value to me, the finals, and all of the away games that I have attended - none of these are included in the numbers. hopefully you will be able to open this document:

Norwich City Football Club Programmes.pdf

Norwich City Football Club Programmes.docx

The first season has those Football League inserts in them. Loads of memories here, joys and sorrows.

What I had forgotten was that we became a really established top flight club after our debut season in 1972/73. This is demonstrated by the fact that we were in the top league for 21 out of 23 seasons from 1972 to 1995.

I would suggest that if you're not really looking to get any cash for them, then donating them to "On the stall city" might be a good option to ensure they end up somewhere useful.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

On 04/04/2020 at 08:58, kick it off said:

I would suggest that if you're not really looking to get any cash for them, then donating them to "On the stall city" might be a good option to ensure they end up somewhere useful.

Thanks for the suggestion KIO. I would find it very hard to throw them away.  However, as I live 50 miles from Norwich delivering them may be a problem. 

• Like 1