Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Thursday night entertainment

It's very funny - James Corden from a few years ago doing what James Corden does (or did, before he became a global megastar)

4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Has James Corden ever been funny ?

I feel the same Franko,  never really 'got' him. Sure I am pretty ambivalent about him, but honestly cannot see how he got so big( no fattist jokes please,  I hear hes a touch sensitive). For some reason the Americans want to throw money at him, totally perplexed why. 

• Like 3

Not Gavin & Stacey fans or Car Pool Karaoke - even League of their own? I think he's had his moments.

Yep, I’m signing up for the James Corden WTF club too (WTF = what, that’s funny?). See also Mrs Brown’s Boys. Still, each to their own.

10 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Not Gavin & Stacey fans or Car Pool Karaoke - even League of their own? I think he's had his moments.

Thought he was a predictable lad in Gavin and Stacey...no depth.  Wouldn't know about the others as haven't seen em. I wouldn't be much if a fan of  mainstream comedy shows  anyway.  I despair at  Saturday night TV.  If I feel I'm  being fed something, I go on hunger strike.  

Gavin and Stacey was great, JC's character wasn't the best but Corden was the co author. The Welsh characters were what made the series for me, I suspect Ruth Jones was the driving force with the pen.

13 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Gavin and Stacey was great, JC's character wasn't the best but Corden was the co author. The Welsh characters were what made the series for me, I suspect Ruth Jones was the driving force with the pen.

There's lovely aren't they.

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I watched the first ten minutes. How did it end? 

Probably planning to complete it by the end of June

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I watched the first ten minutes. How did it end? 

You missed the best bits....

6 hours ago, Harry53 said:

I thought it was great fun and it really cheered me up. 

Good if people enjoyed it. I'll keep an eye on it to see what they're doing next week.