Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Tonight's entertainment

Recommended Posts

7.00    Leeds v Norwich 

9.00   George Best film/documentary on BBC4

And the space station goes over again although I'm not sure when. And I think Venus is in the western sky again. 

Life is good

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

And the space station goes over again although I'm not sure when. And I think Venus is in the western sky again

I’m on it 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Mrs Crafty and I have just finished binge watching all 8 series of Games of Thrones. 

That's an awful lot of soft pron (I can spell, it's the filter) in such a short space of time. You need to pace yourself better. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been watching "Sunderland till I die series 2"

There but for the grace of God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/04/2020 at 11:12, ricardo said:

Been watching "Sunderland till I die series 2"

There but for the grace of God.

On over here starting tonight. Really enjoyed the car crash described in season 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/04/2020 at 10:22, Harry53 said:

Love to watch this season's win over man city again

Try fullmatchesandshows.com , it may take some finding but I watched it a month or so back on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 01/04/2020 at 17:09, dylanisabaddog said:

7.00    Leeds v Norwich 

9.00   George Best film/documentary on BBC4

And the space station goes over again although I'm not sure when. And I think Venus is in the western sky again. 

Life is good

 

I shall be looking out for Venus in the hope of catching a glimpse of the space station.

Oops looks like I’m in a time warp, no wonder I miss the space station 

Edited by Van wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I shall be looking out for Venus in the hope of catching a glimpse of the space station.

Oops looks like I’m in a time warp, no wonder I miss the space station 

Venus was still there last night. 

The biggest meteor shower of the year is on 21 April. I know nothing about these things but they're good to look at 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...