Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Leeds away - 7pm - Youtube

Following last week's Millwall game stream, the club will be streaming Leeds away in full on Youtube tonight. 7PM Kick off.

This match was all about Mario and shows one of the reasons why he is such an important player for us and why it has been so disappointing not seeing him so much this season.  I know it's a fine balance, but when someone has his ability, it is better imo he is in the team to offer his craft even if it means we might be weaker elsewhere as a result. He is an inspirational player - look at that pass against Spurs that got Pukki in on goal - sensational and a joy to watch. 

10 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

This match was all about Mario and shows one of the reasons why he is such an important player for us and why it has been so disappointing not seeing him so much this season.  I know it's a fine balance, but when someone has his ability, it is better imo he is in the team to offer his craft even if it means we might be weaker elsewhere as a result. He is an inspirational player - look at that pass against Spurs that got Pukki in on goal - sensational and a joy to watch. 

Yes Vrancic is a good player but he’s the definition of a luxury player. Moments of brilliance that will have fans adamant he should be starting more games (or coming on more often) but when he actually does his weaknesses are all too readily exposed and the team more often than not suffers because of it. Unfortunately he’s shown he’s not a good enough all round player at PL level to warrant a consistent starting place.

Let it go, Farke has again, got this one right.

• Like 1

Leeds are flying at the moment, we could come unstuck here, they have an experienced manager and a talented squad....and huge support. It's a very tricky tie  indeed. 

It's pretty much hopeless. 

I can't think what on earth we can do to quieten down those vociferous northeners.

We're dooooommed. Bielsa is the master tactician after all (spying or not)

38 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Yes Vrancic is a good player but he’s the definition of a luxury player. Moments of brilliance that will have fans adamant he should be starting more games (or coming on more often) but when he actually does his weaknesses are all too readily exposed and the team more often than not suffers because of it. Unfortunately he’s shown he’s not a good enough all round player at PL level to warrant a consistent starting place.

Let it go, Farke has again, got this one right.

It's not about being right or wrong, it's just about opinions. After perhaps Pukki, he was my favourite player after his crucial goals and displays last season and I would have preferred to see him more this season, that's all. 🙂

• Like 1

Lakey, I fell what most people would agree is that Vrancic is certainly a talented player, and it's a case of horses for courses sometimes. Vrancic against Championship sides is different to Vrancic against certain Prem sides.

• Like 2

He reminds me a little of Phil Mulryne. On his day, he's (who said this? Can't remember but it fits so well!) a Rolls Royce of a player. Problem is when he isn't on his game he's entirely ineffective.

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Still think Dorrans should have been played more on the left. Oh and blame Snodgrass for Covid19 too.

If only he'd let RVW take that pen....the whole world would be a different place.

• Haha 1

I know LDC is normally the irrationally positive one, but hear me out (I know I’m going out on a limb here) but I think we can sneak a win up there. 

Leeds always fall apart and now is as good a time as any to start that process this season. 

When we were 9 points behind them earlier this year,  I told my young’n “just wait we’ll catch them” just like we did in League 1 under Lambert” 

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

I think winning at Leeds will relegate us. 

Well for sure we'll never get promoted if we keep giving up goals like that in injury time. 

Wake up lads! 

...... and the 'boy Krul' is a liability, we've no chance, give McGovern the shirt.

I am not Big Vince........

Edited by splendidrush

23 hours ago, lake district canary said:

I couldn't agree more. He has always been a favourite of mine and this season i really cannot understand why he has not featured more. He is effective in winning the ball probably more than any other player, his skill to distribute calmly and of course his set pieces are better than Emi. Shame he is down on the pecking  order behind Duda. Hope he stays next season