Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Jack Grealish Being Jack Grealish. ( Apparently )

Was it Grealish who was photographed , whilst abroad on holiday once, lying in the street having experienced some sort of 'enhancer' (make your own jokes to that btw) or was that someone else?

Easy to spot a Villa fan on Twitter at the moment- just look for anyone applauding his apology or inexplicably saying we should be blaming the friend that asked him to come round.

You can't teach stupid.

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I wonder what Manchester United will think about that. £75m is an awful lot to spend on an idiot 

They've spent £15m more than that on one before.

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

Easy to spot a Villa fan on Twitter at the moment- just look for anyone applauding his apology or inexplicably saying we should be blaming the friend that asked him to come round.

You can't teach stupid.

Lots of them are even saying "he's done nothing wrong". I even saw one clown on Facebook last night say that Grealish had done 'little wrong' whilst displaying a 'proud to work for the NHS' badge on his profile picture.

But still, his actions over the weekend were probably topped by James McClean.

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I wonder what Manchester United will think about that. £75m is an awful lot to spend on an idiot 

They bought Pogba back for approx 100 times what they sold him for. They have histtory. Alexis Sanchez for instance. Need I say more, makes Naismith look like decent business....and I never thought id say that.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

But still, his actions over the weekend were probably topped by James McClean.

True, what a numpty.

3 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

You can't teach stupid.

Being stupid is like being dead. Everyone else knows you're dead but you don't have a clue. 

Can't help thinking that Grealish will regret what he's done every time he steps on a football pitch from now on. Currently 3rd in line behind Wetherspoons and Sports Direct. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Like 1

To be fair, he's not the only thick footballer. It's just that he's been a bit more stupid and got caught.

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

To be fair, he's not the only thick footballer. It's just that he's been a bit more stupid and got caught.

again 

26 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Can't help thinking that Grealish will regret what he's done every time he steps on a football pitch from now on. Currently 3rd in line behind Wetherspoons and Sports Direct. 

Nah.....that place in Scotland owned by Britannia Hotels must be top three. Sacked all their workers by letter and told them to vacate their live-in accommodation asap too.

Tried to wriggle out of it claiming ' admin error '.

Absolute b*stards.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

The friend who invited him over was Ross McCormack. A bigger pair of numpties is hard to imagine.

Apparently he had been at a party until 4am and a photo shows him at the scene of the accident wearing a black slipper on one foot and a white slip on sandal on the other. Now i wonder why he disappeared pronto before the Police turned up ?  😛

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Apparently he had been at a party until 4am and a photo shows him at the scene of the accident wearing a black slipper on one foot and a white slip on sandal on the other. Now i wonder why he disappeared pronto before the Police turned up ?  😛

Let's hope Man United sign Maddison instead. For an enormous fee🤑

• Like 1

On 1 April 2020 at 05:19, dylanisabaddog said:

Let's hope Man United sign Maddison instead. For an enormous fee🤑

I know the money would come in handy but I hope he doesn't go there.

2 hours ago, splendidrush said:

I know the money would come in handy but I hope he doesn't go there.

They have a recent history of paying way over the odds for players. It's worth quite a lot of money to us so I hope he does. But I take your point, I can't stand them either. 

I can see why they would want him. With Rashford, possibly Sancho and the lad from Swansea Maddison would have 3 very quick players to aim at. 

Grealish as usual was pants in yesterday’s game. Given it was played at about 3/4 speed you would think that a player of his quality would be able to shine ... but no (again) 

2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Grealish as usual was pants in yesterday’s game. Given it was played at about 3/4 speed you would think that a player of his quality would be able to shine ... but no (again) 

Let's not get too c0cky till we see how sharp City are tomorrow.

Also, he's an idiot and I'm not a fan at all, but it can't be denied that he has quality and drags the average of the squad up a lot. He has also performed on many, many occasion.

Saying pants as usual, and but no (again) seem pretty empty. Some people just wanna hate I guess.

I will confess I have never rated Grealish. The praise is way over the top for what I see on the pitch. Usually outshon by Hourahan sp? when they play together and miles behind Maddison. 

But he’s the golden boy and Man Utd want to buy him for 75 million  - sure, waste your money but keep this show pony away from the England team, which you know will not happen if he’s a Utd player.