Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

Flybe sponsorship

Flybe are sponsoring City in some sort of capacity it says on The Pink ''Un. Someone on here mentioned that weeks ago, can''t remember who exactly but spotter''s badge to them anyhow.

[quote user="Marmite"]Flybe are sponsoring City in some sort of capacity it says on The Pink ''Un. Someone on here mentioned that weeks ago, can''t remember who exactly but spotter''s badge to them anyhow.[/quote]

Not that surprising as Flybe try and sponsor teams from airports that they fly out of.

Means more money for the club and that can never be bad news. I would prefer us to continue to have Lotus (and Proton) as our kit sponsor! At least then the away shirt has a classy sponsor!! ;-)

I think FLYBE suits our team down to the ground.  Cheap, no thrills and an emphasis on just getting the job done.

Actually on second thoughts maybe it doesn''t suit us, planes have wings don''t they!

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

I think FLYBE suits our team down to the ground.  Cheap, no thrills and an emphasis on just getting the job done.

Actually on second thoughts maybe it doesn''t suit us, planes have wings don''t they!

[/quote] Spot on!! Perhaps Lotus is too classy!! ;-)

[quote user="Marmite"]Flybe are sponsoring City in some sort of capacity it says on The Pink ''Un. [/quote]

What we really need is a new pilot - perhaps they can help.

it was me that mentioned fly Be... it says in the EDP today that talks with Lotus/Proton for next seasons shirt are on going... but now that FlyBe are on board they Will be the new shirt sponsor too...

I have this on pretty good authority... i have been saying since i was first told at Christmas that they were being linked in some way with the club.. and with Travel Norwich city it was always on the cards...

Also, With Exeter and BRum having a FlyBe airport in their city, Both clubs u might notice are sponsored by them... hence the logic for us to be sponsored by them soon.

jas :)