Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Anyone know about the night sky?

The 3rd brightest object in the sky tonight will be the International Space Station. It will pass over Norwich from west to east at 7.42pm and again at 9.17pm. It moves slightly faster to the eye than a plane and will be visible for three minutes and one minute respectively.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The 3rd brightest object in the sky tonight will be the International Space Station. It will pass over Norwich from west to east at 7.42pm and again at 9.17pm. It moves slightly faster to the eye than a plane and will be visible for three minutes and one minute respectively.

You are Stuart White and I claim my five pounds

• Like 1

Just now, Van wink said:

You are Stuart White and I claim my five pounds

Yeah but i provided more info than him.

• Like 1

Venus shines incredibly brightly in the sky at the moment, clearly visible long before anything else in the evening/ night sky.

It's in the east. It has been there for the last 2 nights. Don't think it's the space station as it doesn't appear to be moving. Internet says it may be Sirius

I think it's Jupiter, Mars and Saturn all in conjunction.......In a cluster thing alignment doo dah thingumybob.....

Or possibly a gargantuan rogue asteroid that's on collision course with Earth - that will strike and wipe out humanity in 2 weeks.....That's why the New World Order (Our ruling Lizards & Shape shifters) who will escape in a Rocket ark thingy to Mars before impact and who have also created this placebo virus to get everyone isolating in their homes before sudden impact....(suppress the mass panic).... 

Joking apart....it's really an alien mother-ship surrounded by ickle alien spaceships full of narsty gobble u up creatures......Earth's their human food motorway service stop whilst on their way to another galaxy......and quite frankly, I'm scared..... 😱👽 

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

It's in the east. It has been there for the last 2 nights. Don't think it's the space station as it doesn't appear to be moving. Internet says it may be Sirius

If it’s in the east then it’s Arcturus 

I have read all your suggestions and I've looked at the Internet. I've decided it's very complicated and I'm not going to look in the sky at night again because it makes my brain hurt. 

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Fantastic view of it tonight

You posted this as I was writing. Is it the space station? It doesn't seem to be moving. 

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I have read all your suggestions and I've looked at the Internet. I've decided it's very complicated and I'm not going to look in the sky at night again because it makes my brain hurt. 

You posted this as I was writing. Is it the space station? It doesn't seem to be moving. 

Nope its not moved, Im obviously looking at the wrong thing😀

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Nope its not moved, Im obviously looking at the wrong thing😀

If you’re looking at the one just above the moon, that’s Venus 

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

That will be it:classic_blush:

It's not the space station because it isn't moving. It's been there for ages. 

It's directly above the moon so Frank is the winner. It's Venus 

On the plus side no one had to watch Question of Sport

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Then its not in the East its in the NW

• Like 1