Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

At last: a celebration worth scoring for.

Now we have Earnie on board perhaps we can at last have some goal celebrations with a bit of passion unlike the dour and muted rubbish we have seen of late.

I love a good goal celebration and can see Earnie''s being imitated by the crowd (flips excluded) and becomming a bit of a feature.

A decent and original song would be good too. I will have to rely on The Barclay or Snakepit as it is difficult to get a new chant going in ''The Crypt.''

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Your looking forward to his backlips?

Theres breaking the new signing in and theres breaking the new signing in!

[/quote][:S][:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Machine gun celebration...hmmm!

When he scores the PA announcer should shout ''PULL!'' Then everyone can do an arcing shotgun sweep towards the away fans and shout ''BANG!''

Now that''s what I call a goal celebration.

i would imagine somebody is beavering away as we speak, creating a huge imitation machine gun out of cardboard and covering it in tinfoil for the express  purpose of making earni feel at home. when he scores, they will probably point the ''gun'' at the pitch and make out as if firing -  accompanied by an old style football rattle for sound effects. i''m taking along some an old set of freddie mercury  style front teeth for the same reason,  the tombstones painted in alternate green and yellow (non toxic of course for imitators).