Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Corbyn Speaks

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

and if any confirmation were need up he pops with guff about Johnson and £350m - stuff that I have not mentioned but he feels it a 'vote winner' to deny

maybe he has cranked himself up too much, as not many minutes previous he told us all

" i'm not going to waste my time arguing with a professional idiot. "

shame that, you almost posted up something that was not a lie - being paid for some panto work over Xmas I would say that qualified me as a 'professional idiot' , maybe as an expert in the field you could tell us whether your status as a liar is only amateur....somethung to fill in while you are in isolation

Were you any of these panto characters....Widow Cranky?......D!ck Wittering?......Alouse in Blunderland?......

Edited by Mello Yello
spelling

26 minutes ago, Bill said:

Not surprising you are upset about my comment re Diane Abbott - and it pretty much backs my point

Shame you never have any point other than to make digs aimed at the poster

I wonder why that is............ or perhaps I already know

Calm down love 

DDJ - " i'm not going to waste my time arguing with a professional idiot. "

Hi Bigotty Bill! ❤️

I didn't argue with you - I just mocked you. It's like shooting fish in a barrel to be honest but I've got time on my hands at the mo so why not?

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

and if any confirmation were need up he pops with guff about Johnson and £350m - stuff that I have not mentioned but he feels it a 'vote winner' to deny

20 hours ago, Bill said:

or that £350m would be given to the NHS each week

Oh  Bigotty Bill.... 😭

YOU LIAR!

YOU BAD MAN! 

YOU BIGOT!

SEEK REPENTANCE FOR YOUR SINNNNNNS!

OTBC

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Were you any of these panto characters....Widow Cranky?......D!ck Wittering?......Alouse in Blunderland?......

.nope, just understudy and stagehand (gofer)

though that did afford a look at being a number of different characters

4 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Calm down love 

it is hard to be calm when laughing at someone like plod :classic_laugh:

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I bet somebody is hoping for Gateway 502 to make an appearance again this evening.

someone might then have to go back to searching for pictures of half naked teenage girls, if that were the case

ps any chance of your thoughts on the subject

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

.nope, just understudy and stagehand (gofer)

though that did afford a look at being a number of different characters

Well, nobody can say you didn't have plenty of practice on here😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bill said:

someone might then have to go back to searching for pictures of half naked teenage girls, if that were the case

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Which ' teenage girls ' were these then or is that you making stuff up again or should i say telling a lie ?

Just now, ricardo said:

Well, nobody can say you didn't have plenty of practice on here😁

err no

changing names/avatar was never more than a pee take out of hand crank and his various 'nonse de  plums'

neither can be thought a change of character, now were ever intended as such

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Which ' teenage girls ' were these then or is that you making stuff up again or should i say telling a lie ?

the pictures you regularly post up

the ones that had you referred to as

'Benny Til'

1 minute ago, Bill said:

the pictures you regularly post up

the ones that had you referred to as

'Benny Til'

Teenagers are they ?

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

changing names/avatar was never more than a pee take out of hand crank and his various 'nonse de  plums'

Oy! Bigotty! Who's this 'hand crank' chap you keep going on about? And what's his obsession with plums?

I prefer a nice, ripe Granny Smith myself - but unfortunately I haven't managed to see her since the lockdown.

OTBC

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:
image.jpeg.7602c8b3cf0ad8659f10986c76d671b0.jpeg..."INFAMY! INFAMY!"..."They've all got it in for me!"......

oh dear

the accuser is not the supposed persecuted

I know the words sound the same

ps it is all rather amusing to see the 'righties' getting themselves so excited

you might almost think I had hit a raw nerve, as with

" “There’s going to be a point, assuming the epidemic flows and grows as it will do, where you want to cocoon, to protect those at-risk groups so they don’t catch the disease,” said Dr David Halpern. “By the time they come out of their cocooning, herd immunity has been achieved in the rest of the population.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/01/absolutely-wrong-how-uk-coronavirus-test-strategy-unravelled

Where they have been trying desperately to deny that Bertie the Buffoon cacked this up. That any comment derives from 'tribalism' not reports from medical evidence. That Johnson's previous anti NHS stance was down to having to adhere to the whip - it wasn't.

Just as in the US we are seeing the spread of stupidity among the RWNJs reach levels only previously predicted by knowledgable folk.

Still, just like the virus is killing off the old then maybe the levels of stupidity will soon begin to flatten out

8 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Oy! Bigotty! Who's this 'hand crank' chap you keep going on about? And what's his obsession with plums?

I prefer a nice, ripe Granny Smith myself - but unfortunately I haven't managed to see her since the lockdown.

OTBC

You are Wayne Rooney  and I claim my £5.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ged in the onion bag said:

you found the answer to your first question.    Trust you don’t deny that Tory policies suit big businesses, for example they get away without paying the full taxes.... these big businesses in turn donate lots of money to the Tory party as its in their interests that the Tories win elections so that they retain the wealth.... richer get richer!    It’s not about funding by party membership, that’s insignificant in the whole scheme of things.    

Yes, I know the Tory party has very wealthy sponsors that they can call upon when needed. But the Labour party has numbers and I've yet to attend a Labour event where the hat wasn't passed round for donations. Now a tenner doesn't sound like a lot of money but when you're working a big demo of 100k souls, and there have been some big ones recently, plus all the subs on direct debit payments, it soon adds up to a tidy sum. Labour are not as skint as they like to make out. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

oh dear

the accuser is not the supposed persecuted

I know the words sound the same

ps it is all rather amusing to see the 'righties' getting themselves so excited

you might almost think I had hit a raw nerve, as with

" “There’s going to be a point, assuming the epidemic flows and grows as it will do, where you want to cocoon, to protect those at-risk groups so they don’t catch the disease,” said Dr David Halpern. “By the time they come out of their cocooning, herd immunity has been achieved in the rest of the population.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/01/absolutely-wrong-how-uk-coronavirus-test-strategy-unravelled

Where they have been trying desperately to deny that Bertie the Buffoon cacked this up. That any comment derives from 'tribalism' not reports from medical evidence. That Johnson's previous anti NHS stance was down to having to adhere to the whip - it wasn't.

Just as in the US we are seeing the spread of stupidity among the RWNJs reach levels only previously predicted by knowledgable folk.

Still, just like the virus is killing off the old then maybe the levels of stupidity will soon begin to flatten out

image.jpeg.8793d7a7cf68d2485945040d733d29db.jpeg

4 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Yes, I know the Tory party has very wealthy sponsors that they can call upon when needed. But the Labour party has numbers and I've yet to attend a Labour event where the hat wasn't passed round for donations. Now a tenner doesn't sound like a lot of money but when you're working a big demo of 100k souls, and there have been some big ones recently, plus all the subs on direct debit payments, it soon adds up to a tidy sum. Labour are not as skint as they like to make out. 

This was never about how much a party has in its coffers.... where on earth are you off too with that response!    This was about money spent on social media activists and how cynically it was spent.... nothing to do ‘why’ labour didn’t spend as much as the Tories, which is irrelevant to the conversation.     

8 hours ago, Van wink said:

🥃🍺

oh dear

hand crank posts the same over size emojis as disco 🤔

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bill said:

oh dear

hand crank posts the same over size emojis as disco 🤔

Sherlock Bigotty and the case of the over-sized emojis! 🤔

Diary entry - 2nd April 2020

"I first suspected Mr Jockstrap might not be all he seems when he started to use emojis of the over-sized kind. This was unheard of and had never been seen by the common folk of London town before. My suspicions were confirmed further when he also wrote in English, used basic punctuation and was seen to blatantly, and without fore-thought, change the size of his letters.The final nail in his guilty coffin came when he replied to my comments in a way that could only be seen as not agreeing with them  - so few gentlemen disagree with my learned and well-thought out ideas that it was quite madness to go against clearly superior intellect. I shall be contacting Inspector Raven with my evidence and expect Mr Jockstrap to be hanged by the end of the week.

This mornings work has been quite exhausting so I shall now retire to my study so dear Mrs Miggins can tickle my b0llocks with a feather duster while bugg3ring me with a length of iron pipping. Holmes shall, as ever, watch on from the glory hole in the east wall."

OTBC

Meanwhile i am still waiting for him to post evidence of  half naked ' teenage girls '.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Meanwhile i am still waiting for him to post evidence of  half naked ' teenage girls '.

Have to admit,  he was economical with the truth there Benny,  half naked...yep. Teenagers? Nah, not by any stretch of the imagination. I think  Billo loses the run of himself sometimes  , can often be amusing but really needs to realise what is ...and isn't, a bit much.

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Have to admit,  he was economical with the truth there Benny,  half naked...yep. Teenagers? Nah, not by any stretch of the imagination. I think  Billo loses the run of himself sometimes  , can often be amusing but really needs to realise what is ...and isn't, a bit much.

So to sum up workio he printed a lie.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So to sum up workio he printed a lie.

A lie Til? I don't believe it. I won't believe it. I can't believe it. How my mighty hero has fallen... 😢

All liars are bigots. This IS the law. The law of Bill. 👨‍⚖️

OTBC

20 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

A lie Til? I don't believe it. I won't believe it. I can't believe it. How my mighty hero has fallen... 😢

All liars are bigots. This IS the law. The law of Bill. 👨‍⚖️

OTBC

If a reply is forthcoming Disco i am sure it will contain that well used phrase of no that is you just making stuff up again.

10 hours ago, ged in the onion bag said:

This was never about how much a party has in its coffers.... where on earth are you off too with that response!    This was about money spent on social media activists and how cynically it was spent.... nothing to do ‘why’ labour didn’t spend as much as the Tories, which is irrelevant to the conversation.     

Well I was referring to your original post, mate, where you said:

The Tories spent something like £5m on propaganda compared to Labours £200K!      How else do you think they were able to mask all their lies!    

So it looked to me that you were making a point about how much a party has in their coffers on the basis that you have to have the money before you can spend it. Though that is a pretty novel idea for the Labour party, I'll admit. 

But why do you say it is money 'cynically spent'? I don't get that. Adverts on social media is common. In fact, that's how social media platforms are able to provide free services, through the online advertising. So any political party putting out promotional material on social media is no different from stuffing abflyer through your letter box. Nothing cynical about that. 

I agree there is an issue in harvesting account data from sources where users believed their data was confidential but that's another topic altogether. 

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Well I was referring to your original post, mate, where you said:

The Tories spent something like £5m on propaganda compared to Labours £200K!      How else do you think they were able to mask all their lies!    

So it looked to me that you were making a point about how much a party has in their coffers on the basis that you have to have the money before you can spend it. Though that is a pretty novel idea for the Labour party, I'll admit. 

But why do you say it is money 'cynically spent'? I don't get that. Adverts on social media is common. In fact, that's how social media platforms are able to provide free services, through the online advertising. So any political party putting out promotional material on social media is no different from stuffing abflyer through your letter box. Nothing cynical about that. 

I agree there is an issue in harvesting account data from sources where users believed their data was confidential but that's another topic altogether. 

The tories in the last election showed they had learned from what labour had done in terms of social media in the previous election which was cynical, misleading and mostly lies and exeageration.   So neither party has any credit there.......they are as bad as each other - all the tories did this time was fight back using the same low type of campaign as labour.