Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Match thread - City v Millwall

Recommended Posts

Why not?Β  It's been a while since we've had one

Norwich City: Krul, Zimmermann, Leitner, Lewis (Vrancic 88'), Klose, Buendia, Stiepermann (Rhodes 88'), Pukki, Hernandez, Tettey, Aarons.

Subs not used: McGovern, Godfrey, Marshall, Trybull, Cantwell.

Personally I think Farke should have started with Vrancic πŸ˜ƒ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Is it too early for a Sub?

Ps Offo, did you try Love/Hate?

I got sidetracked by Tiger King on Netflix (worth a watch) but it's next on the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kick it off said:

I got sidetracked by Tiger King on Netflix (worth a watch) but it's next on the list

πŸ‘ I finished last Episode last night. Not sure what next.

No way was Pukki offside, where'sΒ  VAR when you need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wcorkcanary said:

πŸ‘ I finished last Episode last night. Not sure what next.

No way was Pukki offside, where'sΒ  VAR when you need it.

If you've not seen - abducted in plain sight is one hour 40 of utter madness that will flip your world upside down. Documentary on the craziest story you have ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kick it off said:

If you've not seen - abducted in plain sight is one hour 40 of utter madness that will flip your world upside down. Documentary on the craziest story you have ever seen.

πŸ‘

that was defo a foul!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


53 minutes ago, kick it off said:

When can we expect the match report Ricky?

Reports been quarantined for 12 weeks.πŸ˜‰

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...