Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

FIFA quaran team

Anyone watching Todd in this competition, he has won his first 2 games and is into last 32, I cant find any info on when and how to watch it live though, anyone know

Hi mate - its on Twitch which is a game broadcast website - the club put it on their twitter too I think with a link to Twitch

The fixtures are announced on Twitter on @QuaranTeam2020 

I find it mad we are watching this but needs must!

• Like 1

Thanks, i have watched the first 2 on replay, as you say its mad but its fun in these crazy times

Does make me laugh when Todd accidentally lets slip the odd ‘choice word’ and they don’t get edited out of the ‘match highlights’ ha ha. Must say, it’s been a welcome distraction and even though I wouldn’t have the first idea of how to play a computer game or whatever they’re called myself, I’m watching his progress with interest 👍🏼

I watched yesterday, if you can get past the cringe way he talks it's good fun. All players are 85-rated which makes all the games a little dour but it's hard not to smile at the genuine joy when Teemu scored in the last second to win it.

29 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Are they full 90 minute games?

I think it's 10 mins a half, replays if it ends in a draw. As I mentioned before, all players have been locked to an 85 rating (presumably to keep it fair) but this means that teams pretty much cancel each other out and it becomes a 'whichever player makes a mistake first' sort of affair.

Todd last night managed to sneak a last minute draw through Teemu first off. In the replay he went 1-0 up and was completely in control before inexplicably going in at half time 2-1 down and throwing a bit of a strop. Brought on Vrancic and Idah midway through the second half and notched a 93rd minute winner. There was some interesting banter with the Stevenage lot as their player apparently had someone sat with him watching Todd's stream, reporting on his tactics which he was a little upset about.

As others have said, when you're sat there and watching it you do have a moment of 'how has it comes to watching Todd Cantwell play Fifa for entertainment' but it's all good fun really.

23 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Does make me laugh when Todd accidentally lets slip the odd ‘choice word’ and they don’t get edited out of the ‘match highlights’ ha ha. Must say, it’s been a welcome distraction and even though I wouldn’t have the first idea of how to play a computer game or whatever they’re called myself, I’m watching his progress with interest 👍🏼

No, he said countered when Fleetwood were all over him...honest

• Haha 1

Norwich City vs. Standard Liege 

Kick Off: TBC

Edited by Bovril