Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

WIZ - Why you've won me round

Wiz - over the past couple of years, I''ve agreed and disagreed with your posts in equal measure. It''s taken some time, but I can now see ''where you''re coming from''.

What really rattled my cage was the patronising and haughty stance of the manager and Board at the Sheringham Forum (as reported by the local Press and various message boards). The fans are clearly seen as something to be humoured and tolerated, rather than a useful and synergetic body.

It makes me angry to say it, but it appears that Worthington and his equally inept coaching staff are here to stay. And this is the man who is quibbling about giving Paul McVeigh - the man who saved his job with his goals at Crewe - another year on his contract, but who gives a long term deal to cart-horses like Hughes and Etuhu!

I can see why you get so annoyed with Saint Delia & Co. Their support for Worthington will ensure that we remain a "nice little Club", enjoying mid-table mediocrity for many years to come. 

I hope that the likes of you, Yankee Canary and Rankin continue to tell it as it is, rather than turn into Worthington groupies / lapdogs like Squit, Herb and Mad Dan.    

Link, the clubs position is now so entrenched only the removal of Worthy or promotion to the Prem short term followed by establishment of a top flight club will change the minds of those mentioned above and certain less prolific posters.

And we all know that the above scenario will not happen with Worthy in charge.  How much longer will we suffer.