Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Jostling Mob of Morons

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Because you got him banned ?

Most certainly not but with his antics on that Brexit thread there is a long list of suspects if in fact he was banned FF. By your post i assume you are in the know ?

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Most certainly not but with his antics on that Brexit thread there is a long list of suspects if in fact he was banned FF. By your post i assume you are in the know ?

Np 'antics, but to heck with this plod

You did get me banned for a few hours when I posted up a quote from Monty Python

One where the words "I don't like da*kies"

Supposedly that was me being racist !

And maybe others might care to note that your only contribution has been to post pictures of semi naked teenage girls, a 'joke' about Diane Abbott and starting a thread with an intent to offend.

I have challenged you on that and any disappearance this time will be down to a ban. I challenged your posting as I don't think that photos with your comments are helpful towards women as supporters of our club, or those who are playing and wonder if 'perverts; in the stands are letching at them. I challenge also because young girls coming into the game as players or spectators should not be subject to such behaviour and I also challenge as women from the LBGT community may be under the impression that NCFC and it's supporters are a tolerant lot who don't objectify others by one facet of their existence.

So report me if you wish if I state that your posting of pictures of semi naked teenage girls does not represent the club or the vast majority of it's supporters.

38 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Now my sister

Wrong message board,Binner!!!  😀 😀 😀

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Np 'antics, but to heck with this plod

You did get me banned for a few hours when I posted up a quote from Monty Python

One where the words "I don't like da*kies"

Supposedly that was me being racist !

And maybe others might care to note that your only contribution has been to post pictures of semi naked teenage girls, a 'joke' about Diane Abbott and starting a thread with an intent to offend.

I have challenged you on that and any disappearance this time will be down to a ban. I challenged your posting as I don't think that photos with your comments are helpful towards women as supporters of our club, or those who are playing and wonder if 'perverts; in the stands are letching at them. I challenge also because young girls coming into the game as players or spectators should not be subject to such behaviour and I also challenge as women from the LBGT community may be under the impression that NCFC and it's supporters are a tolerant lot who don't objectify others by one facet of their existence.

So report me if you wish if I state that your posting of pictures of semi naked teenage girls does not represent the club or the vast majority of it's supporters.

Get it into your obviously thick head that i did not report you and if you got banned for a few hours which in itself sounds ridiculous it was nothing to do with me. As for the rest of your rant you are beneath contempt so do one.

Edited by TIL 1010

Auntie Fred is using this social distancing rules to spurn my amorous advances towards her and insists I keep 2 metres away from her at all times

is anyone else having the same issue? 

32 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Auntie Fred is using this social distancing rules to spurn my amorous advances towards her and insists I keep 2 metres away from her at all times

is anyone else having the same issue? 

I'm not sure those dungarees  were a good idea Fredo.  You may have  undermined her confidence and her coldness towards you is a manifestation of that. I did warn you that 'dungarees' are a sensitive  matter.