Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Jostling Mob of Morons

14 hours ago, Ramrod said:

Wow! This thread has really brought out the dog eat dog mentality. 

It is clear to me a sudden frenzied rush caused supply problems.  A herd mentality and human beings are voracious, avaricious creatures anyway. 

The issue is otherwise complex. People have different spend and time to buy opportunities. Others are shopping for others. Some people have large families. 

Yesterday my wife bought a sack of spuds which we couldn't eat so we have shared them with parents and elderly neighbours. A lot of people are doing that. I also have the advantage of being married to a competent and resourceful cook. How many people today really know how to be resourceful or cook from scratch? 

Ricardo calmly prepared, he flattened the demand curve in doing so, his experience led him and he tried to share it. His main intention was to be able to avoid the crowds now populating the supermarkets. 

We need to keep calm although the idiots presently using the emptier roads as race tracks for motor cycles and some cars is winding me up a tad. 

Delia knows how to be a resourceful cook. Available very cheap on ebay and amazon 

20200323_085115.thumb.jpg.d2ec343a4e8b8a15cb5305e5cfd50c70.jpg

The lack of response to the above post is social distancing at it's best. Please continue to ignore the attention seeking lecherous sad old fruit .

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I popped out this morning for a few essentials and was surprised to find the fruit and veg section in the supermarket well stocked.

image.png.7c53428481dd9d6d2e9a5769e5165b0e.png

Now this photo makes me so f*cking angry. I told mum to self-isolate; she never listens.

OTBC

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Now this photo makes me so f*cking angry. I told mum to self-isolate; she never listens.

OTBC

Mum and not wife /partner ? Sounds lightly incestuous. 

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Mum and not wife /partner ? Sounds lightly incestuous. 

Normal for Norfolk 

1 hour ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

Probably out getting some mutton, dressed as lamb by the look of her. 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Probably out getting some mutton, dressed as lamb by the look of her. 

Surprised you haven't mentioned silicon, botox and chuck in a WAG's name associating her so the thread gets deleted like you managed last week. I assume libel law exists across the Irish Sea ?

Edited by TIL 1010

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

The lack of response to the above post is social distancing at it's best. Please continue to ignore the attention seeking lecherous sad old fruit .

Sometimes when you go fishing, sorry i should say angling you can go a long while without a bite but patience is a virtue.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Sometimes when you go fishing, sorry i should say angling you can go a long while without a bite but patience is a virtue.

but not the same amount of time you must spend in trying to find thse kind of pictures

.... half naked girls young enough to be your grand daughter

ps did you ever work on any rape cases, you must have been a wonderful reassuring figure ?

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

but not the same amount of time you must spend in trying to find thse kind of pictures

.... half naked girls young enough to be your grand daughter

ps did you ever work on any rape cases, you must have been a wonderful reassuring figure ?

I am just enjoying providing an alternative to the experts around here who at first were constitutional experts on the Brexit thread and have since moved on to also being experts on PL and Sky contractual matters not forgetting these last few days who have added working for WHO advising on Coronavirus. I really am surprised you have time to worry about me.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am just enjoying providing an alternative to the experts around here who at first were constitutional experts on the Brexit thread and have since moved on to also being experts on PL and Sky contractual matters not forgetting these last few days who have added working for WHO advising on Coronavirus. I really am surprised you have time to worry about me.

Still no news on whether you’re still able to get your rod up?

Just now, Hoola Han Solo said:

Still no news on whether you’re still able to get your rod up?

Best you have a word with City1st and wcorkcanary as they seem to know everything about me based on posts that appear on a football forum HHS. 😜

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

posting up pictures of semi naked teenage girls maybe an alternative in your eyes

maybe if you spent a bit more time reading up on other stuff you might be an 'expert' as well

you might even be able to refute some of what I post

.........................................and pigs might fly, as well

Edited by Bill

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

posting up pictiures of semi naked teenage girls maybe an alternative in your eyes

maybe if you spent a bit more time reading up on other stuff you might be an 'expert' as well

you might even be able to refute some of what I post

.........................................and pigs might fly, as well

I think i liked it better when you took your 2 month sabbatical from here. Why was that i wonder ?

Edited by TIL 1010

1 minute ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Meanwhile in Dudley, am I alone in wondering if the messages from the Government are getting through?........https://www.dudleynews.co.uk/news/18325748.chaotic-scenes-dudley-tesco-hundreds-crowd-together-queue-nhs-hour/

shops to blame

a simple announcemwent that those without NHS ID will not be served

or even let into the shop

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I think i liked it better when you took your 2 month sabbatical from here.

oh, you weren't a 'dirty old man' then I suppose

6 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Meanwhile in Dudley, am I alone in wondering if the messages from the Government are getting through?........https://www.dudleynews.co.uk/news/18325748.chaotic-scenes-dudley-tesco-hundreds-crowd-together-queue-nhs-hour/

They should open for 12 hours purely for NHS staff. This would cover the shifts they work. No ID, no get in.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

oh, you weren't a 'dirty old man' then I suppose

Not at all so stop telling lies and making guff up unless of course you can prove it.

37 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Meanwhile dear old bumbling Matt Hancock is trying to work out why there's a cluster of corona virus cases in the West Midlands.........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well done son, you're getting it, slowly.

Surprised you haven't mentioned silicon, botox and chuck in a WAG's name associating her so the thread gets deleted like you managed last week. I assume libel law exists across the Irish Sea ?

They almost certainly do, but I'd say there are bigger fish to fry at the moment. My post cant have been that offensive as I have received no warning....ever. Maybe it was flagged by someone.....your "GUESS" is as good as mine , unless you know different, but I'd have thought if what I posted upset the real,  not self appointed, forum police, they just may have given me some ' feedback' . Aaaaanyway  , Cheers for the heads up Benny, it always brightens my day when we interact. Much love, Anna......you wish.😉

Peace, through Angling.💋

21 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

There are some serious odd ball’s on here 

Til will probably have some photos if you ask 😉

27 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

There are some serious oddball’s on here 

I object to being called serious!!!!

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Sounds lightly incestuous. 

'Lightly incestuous'...wtf is that? 

A gentle stroking of the ar5e? A tweak of the nipple? I've never done such a thing to my mum! Now my sister...

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
  • Haha 2

I think i liked it better when you took your 2 month sabbatical from here. Why was that i wonder ?

Because you got him banned ?