Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Newspaper for toilet use

Can't remember newspaper for toilet roll but when I was little we weren't on the mains sewer so the Corporation **** Cart would come round every so often and empty things out.

I certainly did toilet bottom of garden as you say newspaper on hook emptied every Thursday night otbc

I had an Aunt who had a pub on Otley Moor. The toilets were outside and the seat was a plank with three round holes of differing sizes. And you looked down on a tin full of shiite, insects and all. I can't remember what you wiped with but it certainly wasn't toilet paper.

21 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I had an Aunt who had a pub on Otley Moor. The toilets were outside and the seat was a plank with three round holes of differing sizes. And you looked down on a tin full of shiite, insects and all. I can't remember what you wiped with but it certainly wasn't toilet paper.

In India, pigs are often kept in pens behind toilets, when they hear the door close they rush to be first to the outlet pipe, shoving their snouts so far up the pipe you can feel the breathing on your posterior. If the pipe was an inch or two shorter they'd be pulling the shoite out of yer Arris,  mind you they'd probably provide a wiping service too, with their searching tongues  . 

In India, pigs are often kept in pens behind toilets, when they hear the door close they rush to be first to the outlet pipe, shoving their snouts so far up the pipe you can feel the breathing on your posterior. If the pipe was an inch or two shorter they'd be pulling the shoite out of yer Arris,  mind you they'd probably provide a wiping service too, with their searching tongues  . 

I wish I had known that when I had my piles removed Corkie. Might have been less painful using the porcine method

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I wish I had known that when I had my piles removed Corkie. Might have been less painful using the porcine method

Hmmm, not going to be able to un read that.

Yep, wish I’d stopped reading this thread a few posts earlier 😂

• Haha 1