Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Try saying it again, Wizard!!

So, it didn''t come off against Preston but the backing the opposition regime worked well for five games and since Wizard stopped doing it we have slumped.

I think, for the sake of the Club it is worth another go.

So come on Wand Wagger if you truly love your Club put your own selfish interests last and back Ipswich to beat us on Sunday. You must be hoping secretly it will happen because there will be all manner of fall out and Worthington might just get the push as Delia decides it is the supporters or him.

As previously proven the more emphatic your post and the less the apologetic riders within it the more effective it has proved.

If you refuse and Ipswich beat us I will never let you forget it and I call upon all like minded fans to support this request.

To be fair that 5 game run really was something.

Come on Wizard, do us all a favour - get that hat on, wave that wand and declare an ipsh** win.

Do it for the club, and us somewhat unfortunate supporters........

I''m more than happy to curse Ipswich (I curse thee oh miserable scum!) but I will never, ever, even in jest wish them to win, sorry, that''s a bridge too far guys!.

But fear not, a super multi vortex hex has just been sent to Joe Royle and Co for Sunday''s game.

Will that do?.[*-)]

It looks like most people are content to give you the benefit of the doubt 1st Wizard, however, I am very disappointed you lack the courage to put the interests of the Club above your own persona and no, it will not do to send a hex to Portman Road.

Just imagine after you have said it City go on to thump the Town and you can wallow in credit. On the other hand if it goes against us they you have your conscience to contend with knowing you had the chance.....

Besides, we desperately need a run of wins and it worked before so why not now?

Say it again, Wizard!