Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

David Wright

Right back is one of our weakest spots this season, we tried to get Halford but he probably didnt want to come. So why dont we get David Wright on loan again? I know he was nothing special but he was a bit more solid than Colin and he got forward well. I think he is worth another go

I would stick with Colin - he is no different to wright imo and the only way for him to adapt to the game is by playing in the champs.  There is enough in what colin has doen so far to suggest he will get better - if he does not then we will have to get another in the summer 

We should now be building for next seasons promotion push and by then Colin will have a season under his belt, we will have kept the loan wages in our pocket to spend on a right mdifielder to sit in front of Colin and work as a partnership. 

Rehman can play their.

I would rather see shackell partnering Doherty at the back, with rehman at right back if he''s good enough. I reckon fleming or hughes would do a better job their than colin.

i was quite exicited when we took colin on board, a young promising dutch lad.

but i''d be the 1st to admit that he has struggled in some games, but getting on his back will do no good it''ll just turn into another hendo senaro.

I haven''t seen Colin make a tackle and he''s clueless about positioning. Apart from that he''s a great right back. Where''s the coaching for this guy? He''s comfortable on the ball and likes to come forward, so there are some positives, but he desperately needs some basic training. Wright wasn''t great, from what I saw of him, but he''d be better than Colin.

[quote user="Northern Canary"]

Right back is one of our weakest spots this season, we tried to get Halford but he probably didnt want to come. So why dont we get David Wright on loan again? I know he was nothing special but he was a bit more solid than Colin and he got forward well. I think he is worth another go

[/quote]

the only reason to get him would be to turn it permanent in te summer... i would rather give colin his chance as this season is over.