Sign in to follow this  
keelansgrandad

Can't let this go by

Obviously Covid 19 is dominating the news but I cannot let the passing of Roy Hudd go by without a mention. One of Britain's nicest and wittiest men. With a wonderful smile and laugh.

6 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Obviously Covid 19 is dominating the news but I cannot let the passing of Roy Hudd go by without a mention. One of Britain's nicest and wittiest men. With a wonderful smile and laugh.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0742mqd

Well worth a listen ......Sandi  Tokvsig interviewing Roy Hudd a few years ago.

7 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Met him briefly on a train back from an evening game at Bristol during the petrol crisis. That must have been nearly 40 years ago. He was very pleasant and extremely funny once he realised that not all young football fans were horrible. 

By coincidence Keelans Grandad may remember the game because Keelan badly injured an arm but carried on anyway 

Luiz Romagnoli 2 years ago Wondefull! I got some references. The A fine Day to Exit's cover art at the beginning and the Weather Systems' cover with the 360 degrees camera. Did anyone get other more?

Kodi Lucky Patcher nox

Edited by natelik

Saw him at Theatre Royal last November in A Woman of No Importance when he did a singing spot with A dark girl dressed in green which was excellent.