Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rider

INFINITE PATIENCE!!!!!!!

Thus spake the God Delia Smith (according to todays press report).

So that''s alright then, the club may be a pale shadow (on the field) of that which stormed to the title in 2004 but the Board will have ''infinite patience'' with Worthy. Do fans still think that it is ONLY Worthy''s fault?

Smith is heading for a very rude wake up call, even the very laid back and reserved Norfolk person will only take so much. 

VERY disappointed that Worthy should choose to make negative comments about a current City player - it looks like the end of the road for McVeigh and will these public comments motivate him to help our push up the table?

[quote user="breaker"]VERY disappointed that Worthy should choose to make negative comments about a current City player - it looks like the end of the road for McVeigh and will these public comments motivate him to help our push up the table?[/quote]

Yep, it seems patently obvious that McVeigh doesnt take well to worthys man-management and is probably a player whom needs a pat on the back and praise not being shouted at.

I''ve said it elsewhere, but that''s not what she said.  She asked for ''infinite patience'' from the fans to allow new signings to adjust. I.e. ''stick with us - wait and see''.Why I my not agree with her sentiment regardless, the context you''ve placed the remark in is inaccurate.

doesnt this translate into "we are happy to take your money, but dont have the audacity to think that you can complain about the goods?"

I agree that the new signings should be given time to settle, and i massively disagree with the hard times that some of our players have been given despite only putting on the shirt a handful of times (they have been many great canary players that have needed time to settle) but infinite patience is not something i, or any other person possesses unless you are a saint.

To hear nothing from delia for so long, and then do hear that strikes of a ''nuts'' or ''yorkie'' advert.

Put into context of the next game, is this a case of "if we lose, dont waste your time demonstrating?"