Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

ONE WAY TICKET TO HELL! and back.....

No, I don''t mean the ''Lowerstuffed'' spandex/latex real imitation PVC wearin'' rockers ''The Darkness''s'' latest album release.

I mean, do you think we''ll really get VFM for next season if or when we renew our season tickets? Will there be an improvement on our current performances and results? Maybe a vast clearout/replacement of playing staff? A change of manager and coaches? I can''t say the release of; ''surplus to requirements playing staff,'' because we certainly aren''t the biggest squad in the league.....

Where does everyone see us this time next season? Same same? Or, pushing for honours after a rewarding and exciting start to the season - powering through next Xmas and January with good form home & away?.....

I will be renewing my season ticket, regardless of the outcome of this disappointing football showing. I just remember 2 seasons ago - when the place was buzzin'', the boozers and bars were atmospheric, and there wasn''t the nitpickin'', snipin'' and discontent between supporter''s, that is certainly evident at this moment in time.....

I''m excited about Sunday, and all the current turmoil and antagonism will take a back seat.....Yes, we have underachieved this season, and the playoffs are too distant in my personal opinion. I am certainly curious what the next season will throw up.....Another Championship trophy? Maybe a decent cup run? A new manager? Quality signings? That''s what makes me re-invest in purchasing ''a one way ticket to hell and back!'' Because we''ve been there, and things can only improve!...................Can''t they?  OTBC ;~)          

''one way ticket to hell and back''

You mean a return ticket then.

I''ll probably be renewing on the basis that there''s little else better

to do in Norwich on a Saturday afternoon. Or a Sunday morning for that

matter. Even if the football is crap, many of us still go because it''s

simply an enjoyable social occasion, me included. And let''s face it,

anything is better than going shopping with the missus.

Plus there is always the remote possibilty that we might just see some

sublime attacking football, like when we played Southampton at home.

And seeing Hucks play at his best is often worth the ticket price

alone.

Hope springs eternal...

Things wont necessarily improve mello - as things stand at the moment the club can do anything next season, improve to get promoted, get to the promotion pack, stay a mid table non entity, get dragged into a relegation battle or get relegated - I really think we are at one of those cross roads and any of the scenarios could be played out whether worthy or anyone else is leading the club.

All our thoughts are looking to improving and rebuilding - but if that happens with the same success this summer then relegation is a possibility - ask Leicester

Thats why we buy a lottery, sorry season ticket - we know anything is possible but hope its a winning ticket of some sort..   Is it good value?  compared to the cinema or other entertainments probably not -but I wdont talk about those events for so long aftewards so I wont be swapping!

If I was a gambling man than I would laymoney on next season being a repeat of this - high hopes, poor delivery but maybe a more settled squad/less player turnover so nearer the play offs.

can''t imagine it will be as poor as this year mello.  the general performances and the excitement level has been as entertaining as watching creme freche go rancid.  never mind the flavour enhancers used in the pies at carra rd, we need an enhancer for next season, and i would like to see that under a new manager.  the squad is decent and hopefully will gel and get better.