Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

What are you going to do at 3pm today ?

Hopefully having a beer. Got a road trip to Leeds to see Embrace tonight. We weren't going to go until late as my mate had a footy match this afternoon but now that's been cancelled we're heading up early.

53 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Hopefully having a beer. Got a road trip to Leeds to see Embrace tonight. We weren't going to go until late as my mate had a footy match this afternoon but now that's been cancelled we're heading up early.

Well that’s answered the lyrics question on another post 😁

• Haha 1

I bought a new pressure washer yesterday as the weather people said pretty reasonable for Cornwall. So I just got started and it has started raining.

Most of Netflix is rubbish so I might binge a bit of Kodi or read a bit or listen to music or just raid the fridge. Mrs KG is knitting easter bunnies (big enough for Kinder eggs) for the great grandchildren so I can't disturb her for a game of backgammon.

I need some kind of football fix. So I'll be managing Norwich to glory on football manager. Might even take the laptop to the pub and have a beer or two.

Watching the live scores and praying KL can win to take the top position

Yeah, lost away at Chester, at home to Bradford PA recently. Title nerves.

45 minutes to put it right.

Edited by sonyc

First sat afternoon this season that ive not watched city, or some other game. Have hired a hydraulic cherrypicker , paid for 1 1/2 days have it for four  because of the weekend and its Paddys day on Tuesday. Just reduced a rather unruly ash tree  by two thirds, then the wind got up so now inside with a cup of tea and my grandchildren next to a roaring log stove.  Plenty of work for the machine in next few days so itll pay for itself easily, im getting to old for rope climbing with a chainsaw so  being nice to myself , and as I sit here, not scratched or suffering from 'harness crush'(if you've ever had it, you'll understand), I'm wondering why I've never used one before.

God I miss football so much already.  Cant believe theyve replaced MOTD with Mrs effing  Browns boys.  They could have shown a rerun from 10 years ago or something, anything but Mrs effing Brown.

• Like 1

Mrs Brown is the absolute dregs of the barrel. I’d watch love island over that ****, and that’s coming from someone who’d happily see the love island villa nuked

• Like 3