Sign in to follow this  
ca

Men v Boys

This is how I see it tomorrow Mr Worthington, it''s an experienced set of men playing against a relatively inexperienced team of kids and if we do anything less than win convincingly, then your days should be numbered.

But we know there''s more chance  of me flying to the moon than that happening don''t we?

Some of the kids in the Ipswich Squad

Matt Richards 20

Jamie Peters 18

Dean McDonald 19

Chris Casement 17

Owen Garvan 17

Scott Baron 20

Danny Haynes 17

Shane Supple 18

Should be easy on paper should it?

And credit to Ipswich for turning out quality youth products for years but discredit to their Board for being in the financial position to have had to sell most of it at cut-prices.

I wish Norwich had such a successful youth policy, I keep wondering what our Academy is actually doing and what our Manager wants before giving our products a chance.

CityAngel, I don''t want to drive your thread off at a tangent but the

fact that lowly Crewe have knocked in three against Reading today just

sums up a lot about City''s season.

Clearly your experience at the open forum at Sheringham the other night

suggest that the board believe that Worthington should be here at least

until the end of the season.

The big question is would a defeat against Ipswich persuade the fans to voice their discontent in a more forthright manner?

[quote user="Morph"]

CityAngel, I don''t want to drive your thread off at a tangent but the

fact that lowly Crewe have knocked in three against Reading today just

sums up a lot about City''s season.

Clearly your experience at the open forum at Sheringham the other night

suggest that the board believe that Worthington should be here at least

until the end of the season.

The big question is would a defeat against Ipswich persuade the fans to voice their discontent in a more forthright manner?

[/quote]

we are all wondering what it willtake before carrow road cracks.......

[quote user="Morph"]
CityAngel, I don''t want to drive your thread off at a tangent but the fact that lowly Crewe have knocked in three against Reading today just sums up a lot about City''s season.

Clearly your experience at the open forum at Sheringham the other night suggest that the board believe that Worthington should be here at least until the end of the season.

[/quote]

No my experience at the forum the other night convinced me that Worthy is here for another 5 years. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Nice to see we are all backing the team in this weekends match against our nearest rivals!!  I really thought that Just for one weekend the negative vibes would be put to one side , SOME HOPE!!  please Please PLEASE get behind the team (ALL) the team and shout them on to a much needed win. Yes i know it will not mean everything is fixed but it is important that the new guys in the team believe we are all together.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Morph"]CityAngel, I don''t want to drive your thread off at a tangent but the fact that lowly Crewe have knocked in three against Reading today just sums up a lot about City''s season. Clearly your experience at the open forum at Sheringham the other night suggest that the board believe that Worthington should be here at least until the end of the season.The big question is would a defeat against Ipswich persuade the fans to voice their discontent in a more forthright manner?

[/quote]

No my experience at the forum the other night convinced me that Worthy is here for another 5 years. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

[/quote]yeah, but you said your question to the board received noisy support.  they can''t ignore fan opinion forever and will eventually catch up with it surely.  can''t see how worthy could survive beyond a derby day defeat.