Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Panic buying

11 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I have searched online and in shops but have yet to find any Panics to buy. What do they look like? Do you eat them?

plenty on sail in Spain

though only the male ones

his panics

We'd be able to defend ourselves against coronavirus a lot more effectively if we played Godfrey at DM

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

I have searched online and in shops but have yet to find any Panics to buy. What do they look like? Do you eat them?

I only eat them on panic day - with a little sugar and a squeeze of lemon...

• Haha 1

I’ve been panic buying weapons and ammunition. Then once the inevitable collapse of society occurs due to corona virus I’ll be able to take everyone else’s toilet roll. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I’ve been panic buying weapons and ammunition. Then once the inevitable collapse of society occurs due to corona virus I’ll be able to take everyone else’s toilet roll.

make sure it's the stuff they've not used 🤮

45 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

.....Will your ammo be 'Bum Bum' bullets?.....

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

We'd be able to defend ourselves against coronavirus a lot more effectively if we played Godfrey at DM

And get Dorrans back at left mid.

I hope this is sorted out before next Xmas

poor old sneezy will find it hard to get work in any pantomime, if not

I’ve started to play grand theft auto, practicing my street and shooting skills, ready to protect my 6 rolls which we have left!

Back to cutting up news papers! Hang on a minute I read all my new on my iPad, **** not sure I can wipe my backside on the iPad,

Not yet, but I'm seriously considering buying an extra tin of kidney beans.

Mind you, not boasting or anything, but you should see what I can do with 5 loaves & 2 fishes ...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Not yet, but I'm seriously considering buying an extra tin of kidney beans.

Mind you, not boasting or anything, but you should see what I can do with 5 loaves & 2 fishes ...

You’re not the messiah, you’re a very naughty boy 

There does not appear to be a shortage of scampi anywhere which rather surprises me. 😁

delight in the little joys of life

just back from the supermarket - fat bint in fron had a trolley with about 8 packs x 6 toilet rolls

some sarky git asked her if she had the sh its, then shouted across the supermarket 'look at what Miss Greedy is doing'

she was refused at the till, and asked to take them back before they would serve her with one pack

a few choice words in front of her kids before walking off to sarky bloke leading cheers

Edited by Bill

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

delight in the little joys of life

just back from the supermarket - fat bint in fron had a trolley with about 8 packs x 6 toilet rolls

some sarky git asked her if she had the sh its, then shouted across the supermarket 'look at what Miss Greedy is doing'

she was refused at the till, and asked to take them back before they would serve her with one pack

a few choice words in front of her kids before walking off to sarky bloke leading cheers

Bloody good job!

9 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Be honest, how many toilet rolls have you purchased along with tinned salmon and Werther’s Originals ? 

None at all but I have been trying to buy a couple of bags of strong flour - no panic but business as usual for us, I normally make rather buy bread.

But there must be a lot more home breadmakers than I realised and they are also clearly a lot quicker off the mark than me. Think I've been to four different local supermarkets in the last week and the flour shelves have been completely empty at all four  🙄