Jump to content
Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

Recommended Posts

Governments have invested far too much in the Lockdown theory to accept this data. I fully expect this to be rubbished or hushed up but in years to come the truth will come out in time, it always does.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

603 ! Weekend catch up ? Still a high figure

Yes, Tuesday or Wednesday is usually the big one and cover a lot of backdating. That is why it is best to look at the graph  for actual day of death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its all become an enormous mess. And I shudder to think what will happen on the 16th.

I expect politicians to obfuscate and bend the truth for many matters and I probably don't expect them to take much if any blame.

But if they expect us to behave as they wish, they really do have to come clean. Especially regarding the vaccine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Its all become an enormous mess. And I shudder to think what will happen on the 16th.

I expect politicians to obfuscate and bend the truth for many matters and I probably don't expect them to take much if any blame.

But if they expect us to behave as they wish, they really do have to come clean. Especially regarding the vaccine.

Vaccine is getting further away by the day, going to be Easter if we’re lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Vaccine is getting further away by the day, going to be Easter if we’re lucky

Zahawi is the new vaccine 'tsar'....don't you have confidence he will sort it?😐

More seriously, I think we will have very good news later this week and a possible rolling out from next week, reading all kinds of sources (see the Sarah thread).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sonyc said:

Zahawi is the new vaccine 'tsar'....don't you have confidence he will sort it?😐

More seriously, I think we will have very good news later this week and a possible rolling out from next week, reading all kinds of sources (see the Sarah thread).

As long as Grayling isn't involved😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 28/11/2020 at 11:09, Well b back said:

Fact-checked by: Science Feedback

2020/11/06 | United States

FALSE: Former scientific advisor to Pfizer Michael Yeadon claims that “the pandemic is fundamentally over in the U.K.,” and, “we now know loads of people had prior immunity” to COVID-19

Explanation: Between September and early November 2020, there was a spike in the number of daily new confirmed COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths in the U.K, and this trend will likely persist for some time. Hence the claim that “the pandemic is fundamentally over in the U.K.” is false. 

this trend will likely persist for some time. - Well that's an opinion, which means the fact check fails.

I'm not sure why people bother with fact-checking sites as they are all set up to "prove" one side of the argument or the other. Better to link to the source data than rely on a website to do the thinking for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ricardo said:

Governments have invested far too much in the Lockdown theory to accept this data. I fully expect this to be rubbished or hushed up but in years to come the truth will come out in time, it always does.

 

I have only watched the first 23 minutes of the video but it confirms pretty much what I have been saying all this time.

The first claim I made is that It makes very little difference when we first went into lockdown. Back in March most posters were ranting that we should have locked down at least a week earlier. As this demonstrates, when you drill down into the detail of the available data, we discover we are actually still in the first wave of covid, not the second. What we are now experiencing is the virus spreading through those areas that the virus missed in the springtime. In other words, the virus will eventually find you out, it can wait until the seasonal conditions are right but it will come to you. Locking down those who will 99.7% of the time not die from this virus is a massive mistake.

The second claim I made is that all restrictions should have been completely lifted during the summer months when the virus had retreated and no one was dying. Had we done this, we could have reopened hospitals and unlocked doctor's surgeries so that there never would have been excess deaths in non-covid cases. By continuing project fear, not only did we shutdown health services in the country but we made people fearful to use what limited services there were available.

We have been truly duped. Not just in the UK, but around the globe countries have fallen for the biggest con job in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

29 per 100k in Cornwall. And all the hotels and many holiday homes are fully booked.

Get those pasties in the oven.

Fairly quiet round here. Hospitals nowhere near full but you wouldn't know it from the media.

An encouraging sign.

image.png.524544285f97cf432d51c987e4431327.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.d2b20e8b7c7c5e1b0ba09c4a09c5787e.png

Peak day still 2nd Nov with over 31k

 

image.thumb.png.7499e935d116e7aab9006a3eb1c19c3f.png

A lot of backdating going on. Peak day still Nov 9th 481

Yesterdays European.

Italy         19350 - 785

France    8083 - 466

Spain   8257 - 442

Germany  15898 - 497

 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Edited by ricardo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Get those pasties in the oven.

Fairly quiet round here. Hospitals nowhere near full but you wouldn't know it from the media.

An encouraging sign.

image.png.524544285f97cf432d51c987e4431327.png

Our hospital has tumbleweed rolling down the corridors. Grandson's girlfriend is now doing a health and safety course at home because she isn't needed at the hospital.

We are Tier 1 and Devon is Tier 2.

Its because they put cream first and jam on top on scones. Phillistines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Our hospital has tumbleweed rolling down the corridors. Grandson's girlfriend is now doing a health and safety course at home because she isn't needed at the hospital.

We are Tier 1 and Devon is Tier 2.

Its because they put cream first and jam on top on scones. Phillistines.

I hear on the grapevine that hospital staff have been warned not to talk about the real situation under threat of dismissal. It's only hearsay but it makes you question the truthfulness of what we are being told in the media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like hospital patients are down by a third over the last month and ZOE App down by 50%.

image.png.d3bee4b4efcadf4b389f805cb3188cc1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ricardo said:

ZOE app numbers in virtual freefall now.

Then I can also confirm its official 🙂as our rate has dropped (halved overnight c.5100 to about 2600)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Then I can also confirm its official 🙂as our rate has dropped (halved overnight c.5100 to about 2600)!

Good news indeed.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I hear on the grapevine that hospital staff have been warned not to talk about the real situation under threat of dismissal. It's only hearsay but it makes you question the truthfulness of what we are being told in the media.

I was in ours a week and a half ago and I asked the staff, how it was with Covid and it was um, agh, well, er, not too bad. Then he shoved the camera firmly and I stopped asking questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, sonyc said:

Then I can also confirm its official 🙂as our rate has dropped (halved overnight c.5100 to about 2600)!

Broadland figures dropping 

 image.thumb.png.0a399160d0f49b675a160bc73c933cf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2020 at 02:22, Rock The Boat said:

We have been truly duped. Not just in the UK, but around the globe countries have fallen for the biggest con job in history.

and why would they do that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badger said:

and why would they do that?

The best one I heard the other day is that Gates and the credit card companies want to turn us into a cashless society?! I'm not sure how people get themselves into this state, and although amusing at the time, it is worrying that it is rife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UK is the only country in the world to have approved a covid vaccine.  The FDA in the States and the EMA in the EU have both defended their position in the face of government and media pressure to bypass standard procedures regarding safety and effectiveness, while the UK government has used its emergency powers to do exactly that.

Boris Johnson has a well deserved reputation as a chancer who rides roughshod over detail.  He's the very last person who should be trusted to make a decision like this.  Fingers crossed everyone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...