Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

6 hours ago, Well b back said:

So the facts are the World leaders have got together and all agreed that they need to kill off a number of people to stop the power of USA as apparently Trump isnt in on it. They pretended there are tests to make people believe there is a Pandemic ( which is really only flu ). Our doctors are letting a number of people die so they can introduce a fake vaccine ( sponsored by Bill Gates ) that will kill off millions so control can be taken back. 
Yep you’ve convinced me, I take it all back. 

You’re such a tool... Where have I said any of that? Project reset  is an actual idea as I’ve shown you. If you want to continue to jump on the mad conspiracy theories be my guest, There can be no denying that the idea exists and is out in the open and is backed by a number of people including Prince Charles 

Edited by Teemu’s right foot

If the papers are to be believed the government are going to to do what's popular rather than what is right about Christmas. 

Oxford overall 70% effective, but the U.K. trial where 1/2 dose followed by full dose 90% effective.

Regulation being applied for and Hancock advises if all goes well first vaccinations will take place December.

At £4 to get somebody completely vaccinated this is a world game changer.

Yep I really am a tool.

You supported a chart put together by an 8 year old who for this homework project called himself Professor Pogo and supported the fact it was a paper reviewed chart.

Please dont call me names, you have no idea who I am.

3 hours ago, Herman said:

If the papers are to be believed the government are going to to do what's popular rather than what is right about Christmas. 

It’s bazaar. 
They discussed on the radio.

Finish term a week early, anyone wishing to see other families all isolate for 2 weeks, then mix with a household that have done the same thing

Meanwhile in parallel universe territory, Steve Baker is quoting the European Convention on Human Rights (that he's been so desperate to get rid of for the past umpteen years)

• Haha 2

For those interested Neil O'Brien MP has a great twitter thread completely debunking that Daily Mail article. Not surprisingly they use bad data. 

14 minutes ago, Herman said:

For those interested Neil O'Brien MP has a great twitter thread completely debunking that Daily Mail article. Not surprisingly they use bad data. 

Hahahaha

Was just watching the local (Look East) news on BBC. Experts can't understand why almost everywhere in this region has higher Covid rates than they did before lockdown.

Who'd a thunk it?

Here in Norwich it is quite low but seems to be plodding along at a steady rate rather then declining.

image.thumb.png.5cf976963c64125ee39ce347a80c3680.png

Can’t quite understand this “ substantial meal “ rule about pubs, unless you’re in Tier 1 you can’t have a drink in a pub ?

5 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Can’t quite understand this “ substantial meal “ rule about pubs, unless you’re in Tier 1 you can’t have a drink in a pub ?

It means more than a packet of crisps.😉

3 hours ago, ricardo said:

Hahahaha

Was just watching the local (Look East) news on BBC. Experts can't understand why almost everywhere in this region has higher Covid rates than they did before lockdown.

Who'd a thunk it?

I'm not sure what that is about but if you want to find out if our press are being honest with you then this is the thread for you.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

I'm not sure what that is about but if you want to find out if our press are being honest with you then this is the thread for you.

They just repeated it again on Look East, lots of areas in East Anglia with higher Covid rates than before the lockdown. Very few with less. 

BBC fibbing, you reckon?

Not a lockdown

If there is low incidence it only takes one or two localised outbreaks to push the figures up. Just emphasises how important it is to stay safe.

Reckon it depends Ricardo on wether they judge it on where you are going or where you are. B postcodes around here and a lot of Staffordshire will be higher tier, but here as WS postcode is a good comparison for you. Our numbers in the main ( per 100k ) are higher than most of your areas but they are now commencing their retreat. Your numbers are lower, however with restrictions they are growing. They may well look at your surrounding areas as well, because it really does come in like a wave and some of your outskirts, Wymondham a good example are much higher than us.

I suspect hospitals come into it as well. We assumed the Nightingale would open but they tell us they can’t staff it. I believe your hospitals are still ok at present. 

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Reckon it depends Ricardo on wether they judge it on where you are going or where you are. B postcodes around here and a lot of Staffordshire will be higher tier, but here as WS postcode is a good comparison for you. Our numbers in the main ( per 100k ) are higher than most of your areas but they are now commencing their retreat. Your numbers are lower, however with restrictions they are growing. They may well look at your surrounding areas as well, because it really does come in like a wave and some of your outskirts, Wymondham a good example are much higher than us.

I suspect hospitals come into it as well. We assumed the Nightingale would open but they tell us they can’t staff it. I believe your hospitals are still ok at present. 

Big variations within a few square miles. Low in central Norwich, high seven miles away in Wymodham. Also seems to vary wildly over 4 or 5 days.

I expect we could all be tier 2 unless they average it out over the whole county.

• Like 1

Wether right or wrong Jools what a strange thing to put up. The guy is being mocked as he has asked ECHR to over rule U.K. law, I thought ( I maybe wrong ) that you did not want the ECHR to apply to the U.K.

Are you now advocating that EU law should always over rule U.K. law.

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

Big variations within a few square miles. Low in central Norwich, high seven miles away in Wymodham. Also seems to vary wildly over 4 or 5 days.

I expect we could all be tier 2 unless they average it out over the whole county.

You will probably be better off tier 2 as a community, might just stop that spread across Norwich. Your advantage is your countryside gaps around the city, whereas up here, Manchester Leeds ect one area just goes to another with no gaps. That might just keep you in 1.

I have a feeling up here we will all have to go tier 3 otherwise people in B or WV postcodes will just go to the WS postcodes for a drink, even though banned. Advantage though of 3 is less isolating as we will have the 2 tests per week.

Strange thing is when the North areas started to go up the tiers we were only at 45 per 100,000.

16 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Wether right or wrong Jools what a strange thing to put up. The guy is being mocked as he has asked ECHR to over rule U.K. law, I thought ( I maybe wrong ) that you did not want the ECHR to apply to the U.K.

Are you now advocating that EU law should always over rule U.K. law.

To be fair Wbb, ECHR has nothing to do with the EU but yes the Brexiters or the Tories anyhow want to leave that as well as they raise the drawbridge.

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

To be fair Wbb, ECHR has nothing to do with the EU but yes the Brexiters or the Tories anyhow want to leave that as well as they raise the drawbridge.

Ah thanks

Always happy to stand corrected. 

• Like 1

Wealth increases during " very mild pandemic" (WHO  words ,not mine) for founder CEOs

Amazon $91 billion

Walmart $38 b

Google $37 b

Microsoft $33b

Facebook $28b

Nike $8 b

Apple $8b

Small businesses collective loss $200 billion.

Nice to see the left on here supporting the multinational corporations over the SME's

Let's remind ourselves why

Sweden, no lockdown, no mask mandate, no excess deaths

0.23% overall death rate

0.05% if you are under 70

If you are under 65 the seasonal flu is far more deadly

Average age of death in UK is 82.4

Fun fact of the day..... we're all going to die and if we get past the average I'd say we did pretty well.

Irish version of Chris Witty has just said this

Even after vaccination we will have to wear masks and also he is suggesting we get an unremovable bracelet to show we have been vaccinated. Vaccinations may have to be repeated every 6 months!

I remind you people that vaccinations do not come without risk, there is a reason that the big companies have indemnity.

So is this what you people are happy with?

Maybe you're all locked up and have a nice big pension. You'll be kissing that goodbye soon, the stock market is held up by the printing presses....does that sound like it's sustainable?

Guess what public sector workers, when the inevitable crash comes , you will not be paid to sit at home.

2022 Is the start of the monetary reset, Bretton woods 2 will see the introduction of the CBDC's

With it the power to have Chinese style controls with a social justice score, I get the impression that most of you will be in favour of this.

I personally don't buy anything from amazon anymore. So no, I don't support them. 

And look at Sweden's latest announcements before holding them up as some glorious poster boys. 

‘ Even after vaccination we will have to wear masks and also he is suggesting we get an unremovable bracelet to show we have been vaccinated. Vaccinations may have to be repeated every 6 months!

I remind you people that vaccinations do not come without risk, there is a reason that the big companies have indemnity.

So is this what you people are happy with? ‘

These are my thoughts. Although Oxford does not use MRNA technology, I am sure it will start developing it soon. If they develop them to protect you from things like cancer, will you have the same thoughts, in fact if they cure you of cancer, will you refuse them. You may need to be vaccinated every 6 months ( highly unlikely ) you may only need 1 jab ever ( highly unlikely ) nobody actually knows until we find out how long it lasts. If like the flu it mutates you will need to be vaccinated with the new version each time, there is no cure at present, and research is beginning to show it is seriously damaging some ‘ Young People’s ‘ bodies. 

Once Covid is no longer a threat I am sure masks will no longer be compulsory, I am sure however lots of people will carry on wearing masks voluntarily as like you mention there are flus, that kill younger people, there are car fumes that kill people ect. 
As far as proving you are vaccinated goes, it will not be compulsory in the U.K. to have it. If enough people don’t have it however, there is a likelihood that Covid will effect our winters for a longtime to come, severely, rather than outbreaks here and there. Although not compulsory we can only guess what countries, mass gatherings and work places will ask. I suspect though there will be a large number of Countries you won’t be allowed to enter without a vaccination. You would have the malaria jab if you went to Africa. This year at least one would expect when large crowds return, being vaccinated or having a negative test that morning would be 100 times better than just putting a temperature monitor to your forehead, would you question that ? as it is pretty useless.

I would suggest that your comment about risk is meant to be alarmist. I would suggest there is a high risk of catching Covid, assuming they are developed further, I assume there is a high risk of us all getting cancer. Do you take paracetamol ? There is the a risk to that.
Do you wear a seatbelt ? You would probably think it mad not to, yet when those rules came out ‘ clunk click every trip ‘ many of us rebelled as this was not right. In Africa when condoms were sent to protect them from AIDS they believed the West had sent something to poison them and wipe them out. Life technology and views move on rapidly. I have already seen a couple of people ‘ who were never going to be vaccinated ‘ who are now arguing ‘ why will X be getting it before me I should get it before them ‘.

So in conclusion yep I am happy. I would also say everyone should make their own minds up, however their minds should not be made up by information such as ‘ you are having a chip injected into you ‘ but with the facts. I don’t know the risk factor with this jab, so I won’t make one up, but I do know with the flu it’s 30 in 10,000,000 a far less chance than dieing from the flu.

6 hours ago, Bagster said:

Wealth increases during " very mild pandemic" (WHO  words ,not mine) for founder CEOs

Amazon $91 billion

Walmart $38 b

Google $37 b

Microsoft $33b

Facebook $28b

Nike $8 b

Apple $8b

Small businesses collective loss $200 billion.

Nice to see the left on here supporting the multinational corporations over the SME's

Let's remind ourselves why

Sweden, no lockdown, no mask mandate, no excess deaths

0.23% overall death rate

0.05% if you are under 70

If you are under 65 the seasonal flu is far more deadly

Average age of death in UK is 82.4

Fun fact of the day..... we're all going to die and if we get past the average I'd say we did pretty well.

Irish version of Chris Witty has just said this

Even after vaccination we will have to wear masks and also he is suggesting we get an unremovable bracelet to show we have been vaccinated. Vaccinations may have to be repeated every 6 months!

So is this what you people are happy with?

Maybe you're all locked up and have a nice big pension. You'll be kissing that goodbye soon, the stock market is held up by the printing presses....does that sound like it's sustainable?

Guess what public sector workers, when the inevitable crash comes , you will not be paid to sit at home.

2022 Is the start of the monetary reset, Bretton woods 2 will see the introduction of the CBDC's

With it the power to have Chinese style controls with a social justice score, I get the impression that most of you will be in favour of this.

Don't wait for answers from us. What is your solution? Or are you one that criticises without any answers?