Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

11 minutes ago, Yorkshire_Canary said:

Proxy vote?

oh dear

odd how when he was challenged at the time he did not use that excuse - he disappeared

now any explanation for the 5 days waiting on the phone to NHS 111 😉

And as if folk needed to have it affirmed that this government is totally out of their depth up the Stick Insect (Rees-Mogg) requiring the lower house to reconvene next week.

Not being the brightest the Stick Insect did not grasp that for voting to take place it would require MPs to be next to each other, just as when sitting in the actual chamber.

The reason ?

It will set an example so as to be able to cajole low paid workers back

ps no mention of wearing masks - which two on here were so vehement would be obligatory 😆

23 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Cretin, jog on . Not replying to your bull shoite at all. Best you carry on with your Onanism......alone ,as the word suggests.  

On the importance issue, last time I had interaction with something as important as you , if was on the sole of my shoe...and it smelt ...bad!!!  Wiped it off , flushed it , as I do with you.

Bye now , end of. 

oh dear

I hope he has gone for a lie down, he does sound rather over excited

he'll be having a fit of the vapours if he is not careful 🤪

45 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Thanks Tillo , do you keep him in a box until you're  bored?

if i did have a box i would have thrown away the key to the lock ages ago.

Cycling to the oak lined Mackerel spot in a minute with my grandson, hard to get shoite on yer shoes when you are cycling. Happy days.  Good to clear the head after watching BJ do a Donald.  

The travel rods we will be using at 198 cm long are light and sporty, though slighty contravene the 2m rule, make a mackerel feel like a tuna.  Hot Smoking them over apple n oak chips makes them taste like smoked tuna too. 

Had a good tussle with Bagstero earlier but he overstepped the mark, just like the eeejit who thought i WAS Bagster. Some people eh?

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

if i did have a box i would have thrown away the key to the lock ages ago.

Hopefully with you know who safely inside , he's a slippery fish.  If you lay an Eel in a groove in the soil that is as deep as the eel is thick and longer than the eel itself, it cannot move.

With another 377 deaths announced it does not suggest that this virus is going the way some would like to have it, And we still have the the effects of the now 'free for all' that appears to be the norm.

The coast was heaving again today, with no signs of the paranoia of a month or so back ie people were walking past each other. And NO masks either.

Which as I am now off to Aldis I shall see if they have any of the discount end of sale masks left.

I might even be able to use them as a posing pouch this summer - though parts of Holkham you can go sans appereil so maybe not needed

So ta ra, do try to lie nicely, enjoy being indoors and don't let yourselves get too angry, not good for the old ticker.... especially if you are a lardy 😉

Reading a lot on social media from friends, ordinary people, totally peed off with the questions from the press at the daily conference, important stuff being announced that they would like clarification on and further questioning about, yet the same old. 

Said at the beginning of this Dom Com that the media can over egg the cake, its being over egged!!

Those that wish to continue to pursue this, at this time, for political gain, yet again are shooting themselves in the foot. 

Edited by Van wink

15 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Reading a lot on social media from friends, ordinary people, totally peed off with the questions from the press at the daily conference, important stuff being announced that they would like clarification on and further questioning about, yet the same old. 

Said at the beginning of this Dom Com that the media can over egg the cake, its being over egged!!

Those that wish to continue to pursue this, at this time, for political gain, yet again are shooting themselves in the foot. 

Yet VW tonight on social media the Spectator has been trending... commenting on it and the handling of the pandemic ....so it's not just those who are wishing to extract political gain. I'm shocked it is from the Spectator. 

Perhaps those within the party have something to gain?

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-isn-t-fit-to-lead/amp#click=https://t.co/8cPSX0oloL

Edited by sonyc

10 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yet VW tonight on social media the Spectator has been trending... commenting on it and the handling of the pandemic ....so it's not just those who are wishing to extract political gain. I'm shocked it is from the Spectator. 

Perhaps those within the party have something to gain?

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-isn-t-fit-to-lead/amp#click=https://t.co/8cPSX0oloL

Yep I have no doubt that’s true Sonyc, what I refer to is local ordinary Norfolk folk posting on Facebook, not those with a political angle but those that vote in elecions. Maybe the great “unwashed” I don’t know, just reporting what I read.

For the record I find some traction with the Spectator article 

Edited by Van wink

20 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I don't think people are doing it for political gain. This thread has a mixture from different sides of the political coin. On social media it's people from Julia Hartley Brewer and Tim Montgomery to James O Brien and Owen Jones, People are hacked off about it and if they weren't it would have dissappeared after a day or so.

Very worrying down here in Cornwall. A lot of motorhomes without Kernow stickers on them driving about and in supermarket car parks.

The sites aren't open so it would be nice to know where they are parking up.

Cornwall's R number has increased to 0.7 which may indicate more testing but we have been relatively low since the beginning and its OK for Boris to flannel us how marvellous we have been but that means nothing if a certain percentage are doing as they wish. Which is something Boris couldn't get through his thick skull.

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

I don't think people are doing it for political gain. This thread has a mixture from different sides of the political coin. On social media it's people from Julia Hartley Brewer and Tim Montgomery to James O Brien and Owen Jones, People are hacked off about it and if they weren't it would have dissappeared after a day or so.

There are many doing it for political gain or out of animosity toward Cummings which I personally can fully sympathise with. All I am saying is that there is a risk when things are taken to the nth degree that they have a habit of backfiring. Sometimes there is a gain to be made from quitting when you are ahead. It’s difficult cos I genuinely believe the BJ has lost it.( if he ever had it )

Edited by Van wink

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Very worrying down here in Cornwall. A lot of motorhomes without Kernow stickers on them driving about and in supermarket car parks.

Cornwall's R number has increased to 0.7 which may indicate more testing but we have been relatively low since the beginning and its OK for Boris to flannel us how marvellous we have been but that means nothing if a certain percentage are doing as they wish. Which is something Boris couldn't get through his thick skull.

We are loosening up too early and for the wrong reasons, nightmare KG

Edited by Van wink

2 hours ago, sonyc said:

Reading that the Frexit movement might have gained ground over the last few months with a lot of the country unhappy with government handling of the virus, like here.

Macron has lost his majority, the rats are leaving the sinking ship

This made me chuckle

Where is the outrage in Ireland

Leo having a topless beer with his buddies in the park

11 minutes ago, Van wink said:

There are many doing it for political gain or out of animosity toward Cummings which I personally can fully sympathise with. All I am saying is that there is a risk when things are taken to the nth degree that they have a habit of backfiring. Sometimes there is a gain to be made from quitting when you are ahead. It’s difficult cos I genuinely believe the BJ has lost it.( if he ever had it )

Yes, it can be overdone, would agree. One surprising thing is that Starmer has been quite reserved in all of this, restrained in fact. Possibly he has rather an open goal. 

The more I hear of BJ the less I'm convinced by his thinking process actually (because he sounds chaotic and rambling) and the more I start to wonder just how important Cummings is (a lot). It's clear Cummings has a keen mind and is certainly no fool.

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

We are loosening up too early and for the wrong reasons, nightmare KG

New cases are sharply down, the worst is over. 

9 minutes ago, Bagster said:

Macron has lost his majority, the rats are leaving the sinking ship

I believe you're right. He has been unpopular for some time of course across the left and right factions. France has been interesting for many years now, mirroring quite a bit of what's happening here. Yet in rural France, it feels like they are 30 to 40 years behind us culturally (not necessarily a bad thing!) and yet in other ways, they act far more directly and purposefully politically (and especially locally).

Edited by sonyc

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

No one understands me!  Wah wah. Man up and admit you were trying to defend the indefensible.  Lawyers  have an excuse.....they get paid to do it....what's your excuse?

Is that it, how childish!!

What are you 12

I don't need an excuse and you have not even been at the races.

The fact you think you've done well is amusing

I do genuinely hope you enjoy the fishing though 😉

Edited by Bagster
Spelling

8 minutes ago, ricardo said:

New cases are sharply down, the worst is over. 

19 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Lockdown up north has effectively been over for about 2 weeks.

Social distancing has eased off and the roads are as packed as ever they were.

It's like there is no pandemic. Folk also tell me that this Cummings thing has made them think "f this"

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:. Folk also tell me that this Cummings thing has made them think "f this"

They may change their minds when their relatives start dieing again.

14 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yes, it can be overdone, would agree. One surprising thing is that Starmer has been quite reserved in all of this, restrained in fact. Possibly he has rather an open goal. 

He’s playing it well imo. He doesn’t need to get involved in the frenzy, why go to war when the enemy is self destructing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1