Jump to content
Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bill said:

Not sure what the relevance is of picking over his 'story'

It is clear that this visit to his parents was planned in advance his mums b'day and then his wife's B'Day (Aggy). Lockdown then hits, and they decide to 'chance it'....whoopee do.

There then follows a cobbled together cover up, which is similarly torn apart. A child of three (or four in this case) could see through this - so why the fuss. He's been caught lying as have Np.10

So move on.

Why has he not been sacked ? Why is his whole demeanour one of knowing he won't, or more likely can't be sacked. Because that takes us to why he felt he could replace Javids staff. Why he attends meetings that he is not supposed to be at

Start to ask those questions and you might begin to recognise where the REAL problem lies.

Who is running the government ?

What about Aggy? Think it was someone else who said it was his wife’s bday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Van wink said:

He is but what appalling journalists we have, no forensic questioning, half of them like kittens

The media frenzy has nothing to do with rule breaking and it has little to do with the virus  -- It has everything to do with Brexit and Cummings being a brilliant political strategist and one who was director of the successful Vote Leave campaign -- He's also in the process of sorting out the useless civil service.

Well, looks like the Lefty Remainiacs that are the media establishment and the deep state who have made this an issue because they want Cummings gone as Boris's senior adviser lose again 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barnard Castle's Trip Advisor is getting a bit of a hammering. I have the sneaky suspicion that they are not all genuine reviews.😀

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An unelected Civil Servant gets a TV platform to mug us off further and laughs as he leaves the table. 
Boris is waiting for his puppetmaster Cummings to tell him he can sack him. 
Meanwhile the Country stumbles to economic disaster as this arrogant untouchable to$$€r pulls the strings. 
Grow some Boris and get shot of Cummings, look at how other Countries who are “ahead of us” are doing and get this Country back on its feet. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Aggy said:

What about Aggy? Think it was someone else who said it was his wife’s bday

I was referencing you, as I was nit aware of that fact

one that now underlines point I made that it was a visit planned in advance - more, so we now know it was 2 B'days

so not questioning, more crediting you with source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cummings when he drove up to Durham, should have told curious folk and the North East regional media he was 'Keith Daz'....and just a washing machine salesman.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brendan O'Neill:

 

The media’s Dominic Cummings story has completely collapsed. He did NOT go to Durham a second time, which was reported on the front page of the Sunday Mirror and the Observer. He did NOT have any physical contact with family members. The police did NOT talk to the Cummings family about the Covid lockdown guidelines. Cummings did NOT carry on doing things that everyone else had stopped doing — he even missed the funeral of his uncle who died from Covid. He did NOT leave his London home for leisure reasons — he left it because he was receiving death threats as a result of media demonisation. He was very ill, his wife was ill, and at one point his child was taken to hospital in an ambulance in Durham.

 

His family has had a really rough time and the media have told lie after lie about him. The scandal is not Cummings’ behaviour — it is the collapse of ethics and objectivity in the British media.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Brendan O'Neil works for the same magazine that published Dominic C's wife's fairy tale about life in lock down doesn't he? www.spectator.co.uk/article/spectator-writers-in-lockdown-by-the-people-stuck-with-them Nice of him to comment on the media after that. 

Jools you are right that there is a Brexit knock on ... because this BS behavior will be repeated each and every time there is an key issue that affects the British public - food safety standardsfreedom of travel, environmental protection, currency exchange, minimum wage, healthcare....lockdown etc - why will anyone believe any aspect of what the government says when there is such clear evidence they are lying about this one? 

That's just the British public, then there are the trade negotiators Britain will need to reach agreement with for future FTA's - why would they trust the government either? 

Edited by Surfer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Personally I believe there is more important things to consider rather than Cummings wrong doings= like people who lost there jobs. care homes, etc . But the media which I got no word of praise for. Media hanging around his poor parents home is disgusting, wish some of the media would experience the same experiences that they dish out. 

It is NOT Cummings wrong doings

It is one of the government being caught in a cover up - note the gormless cabinet members and the usual rag bag of righties trying to spin the government line on Sat - all now distancing themselves from this.

This is building towards a constitutional crisis as it seems to be one of who is running the government. Never mind that Cummings tells Johnson what to do. Anyone with half a brain would already know that.

The real question this has thrown up is who is 'running' Cummings. Who is he answerable to  ?

Into the realms of what the Welsh would have as cui bono

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Surfer said:

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

You are right that there is a Brexit knock on ... because this BS will be repeated every time there is an issue that affects the British public - food safety standardsfreedom of travel, environmental protection, climate change, currency exchange, insurance, minimum wage, healthcare.... etc etc - why will anyone believe any aspect of what the government says when there is such clear evidence they are lying about this one?

Yeah....like weapons of mass destruction....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Yeah....like weapons of mass destruction....

err, voters were not asked, not did, use that to make a decision to go to war

so it has no relevance to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bill said:

I was referencing you, as I was nit aware of that fact

one that now underlines point I made that it was a visit planned in advance - more, so we now know it was 2 B'days

so not questioning, more crediting you with source

It wasn’t me who should be credited though! BF said it was his wife’s bday, I hadn’t realised that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bill said:

err, voters were not asked, not did, use that to make a decision to go to war

so it has no relevance to this

How about, is Cummings worse than Campbell then?....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Bill said:

 

The real question this has thrown up is who is 'running' Cummings. Who is he answerable to  

Is he the Manchurian Candidate.

Edited by ricardo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Yeah....like weapons of mass destruction....

That was almost two decades ago, and completely irrelevant - but agreed a horrible mistake to follow the US lead on that lie. 

This is about the twin crisis the country is in now, as it relates to dealing with the biggest health and potentially the biggest financial crisis in a century and the biggest change to our trading relationships in two generations. 

So the fact that the current government is currently "spaffing its credibility up against a wall" means it won't be able to properly govern through these twin crisis - what's so hard to understand or controversial about that?

 

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

How about, is Cummings worse than Campbell then?....

oh dear

it is about who Cummings is answerable to so irrelevant ;whataboutery' is of no validity here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

How about, is Cummings worse than Campbell then?....

Funnily enough a lot of people learned a lot of hard lessons from the Iraq War scandal. A lot of faith was lost in British institutions especially the Government and Fleet Street, which persuaded a lot of good people to back something that turned out to be extremely rotten.

But then again, a lot of people didn't learn a single bloody thing from that disaster.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dear

it is about who Cummings is answerable to so irrelevant ;whataboutery' is of no validity here

Who 'whataboutery' was Campbell answerable to.....then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Funnily enough a lot of people learned a lot of hard lessons from the Iraq War scandal. A lot of faith was lost in British institutions especially the Government and Fleet Street, which persuaded a lot of good people to back something that turned out to be extremely rotten.

But then again, a lot of people didn't learn a single bloody thing from that disaster.

Well I foockin' did.....Just sayin'.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Surfer said:

That was almost two decades ago, and completely irrelevant - but agreed a horrible mistake to follow the US lead on that lie. 

This is about the twin crisis the country is in now, as it relates to dealing with the biggest health and potentially the biggest financial crisis in a century and the biggest change to our trading relationships in two generations. 

So the fact that the current government is currently "spaffing its credibility up against a wall" means it won't be able to properly govern through these twin crisis - what's so hard to understand or controversial about that?

 

You don’t need any credibility to govern Surfer, just a majority in parliament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jools said:

Brendan O'Neill:

 

The media’s Dominic Cummings story has completely collapsed. He did NOT go to Durham a second time, which was reported on the front page of the Sunday Mirror and the Observer. He did NOT have any physical contact with family members. The police did NOT talk to the Cummings family about the Covid lockdown guidelines. Cummings did NOT carry on doing things that everyone else had stopped doing — he even missed the funeral of his uncle who died from Covid. He did NOT leave his London home for leisure reasons — he left it because he was receiving death threats as a result of media demonisation. He was very ill, his wife was ill, and at one point his child was taken to hospital in an ambulance in Durham.

 

His family has had a really rough time and the media have told lie after lie about him. The scandal is not Cummings’ behaviour — it is the collapse of ethics and objectivity in the British media.

 

 

Cummings took his wife on a birthday outing to Barnard Castle. He broke the regulations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hangings too good for him, he cost me my season ticket rebate.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, baldy09 said:

Media hanging around his poor parents home is disgusting

Poor parents?

Three houses and a private wood on an estate..........how rich are you @baldy09?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Poor parents?

Three houses and a private wood on an estate..........how rich are you @baldy09?

Not forgetting the in-laws.....

image.thumb.png.7c4219f2d8ab02a110a34f15463bccf7.pngimage.thumb.png.23dcf6e95d9a3bb1523cf5e25c081465.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/05/2020 at 18:07, JF said:

Well at least someone will be getting sacked tomorrow!! 
 

 

Once GCHQ identify the originator they will be toast. They need reminding who the masters are and who are the serfs. I’m sure Crafty Cummings will do that with a flourish.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Poor parents?

Three houses and a private wood on an estate..........how rich are you @baldy09?

How on earth did people fall for the anti-elite, anti-establishment schtick these people came out with? It's truly bizarre because it is so brazen.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Hangings too good for him, he cost me my season ticket rebate.

Dont worry, I was looking forward to all my pre season City bets being null and void, its been like having my toenails pulled.

Edited by Van wink
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...