Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

2 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

Good news KG, both that you had it and it was plain sailing.

🤪 Good Lordy, he had a flu vaccination not a triple bypass!

9 minutes ago, Jools said:

Wouldn't have got that jab if we were still in your beloved EU 😉

Any other hypocritical Remainiacs on here had their jabs yet?

So are you saying Kate Bingham lied ? 

38 minutes ago, Well b back said:

So are you saying Kate Bingham lied ? 

She's done a sterling job in achieving a successful vaccine program as a venture capitalist and I believe her when she states that she doesn't really understand politics.

Anybody who is savvy concerning the political machinations of the EU, knows being in the EU would've put constraints on the vaccine program.

59 minutes ago, Jools said:

Wouldn't have got that jab if we were still in your beloved EU 😉

Any other hypocritical Remainiacs on here had their jabs yet?

This is the Covid thread.

54 minutes ago, Jools said:

🤪 Good Lordy, he had a flu vaccination not a triple bypass!

It wasn't a flu vaccination. It was the AZ vaccine. I had the flu jab in November. 

We are having a new bypass built just east of Redruth thanks to Cameron and the EU 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

This is the Covid thread.

Excellent, well done 👍 Are you testing to see that the vaccination hasn't affected your IQ? 😉

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

She's done a sterling job in achieving a successful vaccine program as a venture capitalist and I believe her when she states that she doesn't really understand politics.

Anybody who is savvy concerning the political machinations of the EU, knows being in the EU would've put constraints on the vaccine program.

But you just said she lied, nothing to do with Brexit she said. You clearly said he ‘ would not have had the jab had we remained Europe ‘. You lied, just like you lied about our nurses with nothing to do on The COVID wards, that was just as out of order.

1 minute ago, Jools said:

Excellent, well done 👍 Are you testing to see that the vaccination hasn't affected your IQ? 😉

So why do you keep bringing the EU into it? While you were in hiding, we all said how well the Government ad done in the vaccine rollout and how poorly the EU had done, certainly if you were comparing the two.

Well, you've come out of your hiding place only to repeat Moy.

We have the bottle to admit the EU got it wrong on the vaccines.

You have no backbone. You're a kipper.

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

But you just said she lied, nothing to do with Brexit she said. You clearly said he ‘ would not have had the jab had we remained Europe ‘. You lied, just like you lied about our nurses with nothing to do on The COVID wards, that was just as out of order.

Wibble.

9 minutes ago, Jools said:

IMG_20201027_154349.jpg

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I made sure I thanked them all personally to volunteer their services in a drafty old marquee just to protect me. Shows that people can rise above all the tensions in the world to do good.

Well done KG and hope you don’t get too many “ shivers “ , but don’t be surprised if you do!

Stay safe 👍

Just now, Van wink said:

Well done KG and hope you don’t get too many “ shivers “ , but don’t be surprised if you do!

Stay safe 👍

If you do get some effects KG, it will be a good sign that the system is fired up too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Had the AZ today at a mass site. I bet I was in there between 3-4 minutes. Perfectly organised and everyone pleasant and well trained.

Hopefully they kept you under observation for 15mins to make sure you didn’t have an allergic response?

35 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

It wasn't a flu vaccination. It was the AZ vaccine. I had the flu jab in November. 

We are having a new bypass built just east of Redruth thanks to Cameron and the EU 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

😂😂😂😂

Don't  forget to drive on the lefthand side.😁

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Don't  forget to drive on the lefthand side.😁

I don’t think KG would ever be found on the right 😉

Good news The pubs that are not "restaurants" are now going to open  😎

Less good news: My mum, who had tested positive a few weeks back and got taken into hospital (then released), was vaccinated on Thursday. She was then taken back into the N&N on Friday after a reaction. She's back out again, but I'm wondering why she was given a shot when she has already had covid?

5 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Less good news: My mum, who had tested positive a few weeks back and got taken into hospital (then released), was vaccinated on Thursday. She was then taken back into the N&N on Friday after a reaction. She's back out again, but I'm wondering why she was given a shot when she has already had covid?

28 days after you can have it. 
I was 30 days and I had the symptoms again. I think it’s your body attacking the dead COVID cells.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Hopefully she will now develop a really strong immune response 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Hopefully they kept you under observation for 15mins to make sure you didn’t have an allergic response?

Mrs KG drove me so they said I could go straight away.

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Stay safe 👍

1 hour ago, sonyc said:

If you do get some effects KG, it will be a good sign that the system is fired up too.

Did you chaps get side effect? Was the shivers just juddering or were you really feeling cold?

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Did you chaps get side effect? Was the shivers just juddering or were you really feeling cold?

Similar to flu jab ones if you get those ?

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Had a temperature mate and felt like I had flu, but only for 24hrs, a friend had it for 3 days so don’t worry if that happens,

8 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not had mine yet (think I'm group 7) but both sons have had AZ (work in NHS / key worker) and there were 24 hour side effects of temperature and aches.  

26 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Slightly sore arm, nothing else.

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Slightly sore arm, nothing else.

Dont let on that you fell orf your bike 😉

South Africa strain.

Sad news on AZ and informs why our government is so worried about it.

However, place in context - the vaccines have generally shown far more efficacy than we could of ever hoped for so quickly even if not perfect but we need to be cautious. The good news is that all the vaccines can be updated by the autumn as we learn more.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

South Africa strain.

Sad news on AZ and informs why our government is so worried about it.

However, place in context - the vaccines have generally shown far more efficacy than we could of ever hoped for so quickly even if not perfect but we need to be cautious. The good news is that all the vaccines can be updated by the autumn as we learn more.

I don’t think the AZ will be found to be any better or worse than other vaccines against the SA variant.We are moving to a period of lower transmission, hopefully the Autumn vaccine can be delivered well before the autumn. In the mean time the population is building a base level of immunity so nothing to be too sad about.