Fuzzar

Corona Virus main thread

9 hours ago, Well b back said:

Who would be stupid enough to get a PCR test if you are asymptotic in the UK. You can’t even book a test ( unless you lie ) if you do not have symptoms. He refers to the Oxford / City College paper, which I put on here the last time you brought this up ( bizarrely you were telling us Liverpool testing was rubbish ). I suppose he is right it says if you are asymptotic it only picks up 76.8% of positives. When you have symptoms it is 95%+ accurate. When I put this paper up you said ‘ why should we believe the Oxford data ‘ when they said the test was 99.62% accurate. You are now saying we must read this. Why is it true now but wasn’t when I shew you how accurate tests were, in fact you called me a ‘ tool ‘ for believing the report. You even said you wouldn’t get a lateral flow test and was quite rude when I suggested they were 99.62% accurate.

This is the same guy who had posts taken down because he doctored a Danish published paper on masks.

At least try to remember what you have previously posted.

Apart from the fact he’s been called out for making up complete bullsh0ite and conveniently not been able disprove it when challenged (he likes to go a bit ‘quiet’ I’ve noticed 😉), there is an old saying that you can’t argue with stupid and this is as good a case example of that as you will see, WBB!

45 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Apart from the fact he’s been called out for making up complete bullsh0ite and conveniently not been able disprove it when challenged (he likes to go a bit ‘quiet’ I’ve noticed 😉), there is an old saying that you can’t argue with stupid and this is as good a case example of that as you will see, WBB!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

You think that someone who wants to hug a loved one is “prepared to kill them” and I’m the stupid one.... I fear when this is over you may never be allowed back out Alex 

Edited by Teemu’s right foot

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Interesting story about smokers in France not catching the virus so easily.
.. Maybe the tar leaves a protective layer in the lungs after all?"
More likely that strangers give at least 2m between themselves and secondhand smoke !

That was in March. Completely disproven

1 hour ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

The world has lost its mind 🤡🤡🤡 I await the warning of pulling a cracker...

sage televised news announcement today on recommendation to who should hold the remote control on Xmas day. Could cause domestic arguments this one...

The advice is quite mild compared to the rest of the world. Just like around 80% of the public the scientists think this is madness. You are calling them out for trying to save some lives and I would have thought you supported save another lockdown in January. In this instance we have a real live experiment going on with Thanksgiving this weekend. The advise in America is to not do it, if you do eat outside and if you are inside you should wear a mask. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays.html

55 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Hi Alex

Theres another bit that he does not get in this. He is saying Covid doesn’t exist in most cases and it’s really pneumonia and flu. He doesn’t quite grasp that there is still no proven treatment for Covid and up until July there wasn’t even a treatment at all. People were kept alive the best possible on ventilators and trying different potions. Basically they were not therefore treated as nothing could be done. With pneumonia and flu of course there are proven treatments, they don’t always work, but there are treatments. 
By saying they really had pneumonia and flu, he is saying those diagnosed Covid were left to die by doctors, effectively doctors have blood on their hands.

7 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

I’ve never claimed anything of the kind but you crack on...

Lol

Have you changed your opinion again. You tell us there is no evidence masks work. Yesterday you put up a report saying Covid was pneumonia and flu. You told us social distancing should not apply at Christmas. 

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Lol

Have you changed your opinion again. You tell us there is no evidence masks work. Yesterday you put up a report saying Covid was pneumonia and flu. You told us social distancing should not apply at Christmas. 

Find a post where I have ever said any of these conspiracy theories? All you will find is posts where I’ve provided evidence of the idea behind the great reset. You yourself have then made the leap to link that with the conspiracy theories that people have around that idea. 

1 minute ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

Find a post where I have ever said any of these conspiracy theories? All you will find is posts where I’ve provided evidence of the idea behind the great reset. You yourself have then made the leap to link that with the conspiracy theories that people have around that idea. 

You’re hilarious. A paper by scientists is now considered conspiracy theories... I honestly fear for you when this is over as you’re so consumed by it you may not be able to make that transition back into normality 

Look at these mad conspiracy theorists...

Clare Craig BM BCh FRCPath 

Jonathan Engler MBChB LLB 

Mike Yeadon BSc Hons (Biochem-tox) PhD 

Christian McNeill LL.B and Dip LP 

2 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

You’re hilarious. A paper by scientists is now considered conspiracy theories... I honestly fear for you when this is over as you’re so consumed by it you may not be able to make that transition back into normality 

Lol

This is not a published paper, it is an opinion. It clearly says most getting a Covid test really have pneumonia and flu. That is a conspiracy theory. 
He quotes the paper I quoted to you to show tests work ( see earlier post ) and you called me a tool for believing it.

59 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

You think that someone who wants to hug a loved one is “prepared to kill them” and I’m the stupid one....

Lol! I admire how you’ve broadened that into a sweeping generalisation, you really are the master of making up utter shoite ha ha

But the others of us know we were talking about unnecessary contact with the particularly vulnerable and elderly, something you’re very happy to ignore because as you told us all, YOU have a lesser chance of dying. Very classy!

Lol

This is not a published paper, it is an opinion. It clearly says most getting a Covid test really have pneumonia and flu. That is a conspiracy theory. 
He quotes the paper I quoted to you to show tests work ( see earlier post ) and you called me a tool for believing it.

It’s mad conspiracy theories is what it is. Just looking at those names absolutely smacks of tin foil hat wearers...

12 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Lol! I admire how you’ve broadened that into a sweeping generalisation, you really are the master of making up utter shoite ha ha

But the others of us know we were talking about unnecessary contact with the particularly vulnerable and elderly, something you’re very happy to ignore because as you told us all, YOU have a lesser chance of dying. Very classy!

Thanks Alex. What’s in store for you today? Another day of hiding behind the sofa attempting not to kill anyone? What a grim crime, Your Honour, he stands accused of hugging them to death...

1E1A0224-AF42-4B8D-8B35-9AF30BEFEB8B.png

34 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Hi Alex

Theres another bit that he does not get in this. He is saying Covid doesn’t exist in most cases and it’s really pneumonia and flu. He doesn’t quite grasp that there is still no proven treatment for Covid and up until July there wasn’t even a treatment at all. People were kept alive the best possible on ventilators and trying different potions. Basically they were not therefore treated as nothing could be done. With pneumonia and flu of course there are proven treatments, they don’t always work, but there are treatments. 
By saying they really had pneumonia and flu, he is saying those diagnosed Covid were left to die by doctors, effectively doctors have blood on their hands.

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Lol

Talking of tools, weirdly I’m still waiting on him to show me his claim that I’ve stated ‘cancer is silly’. Went a bit quiet that one, it’s almost as if he can’t stop making stuff up 😉😂

• Thanks 1

Guys, best to ignore @Teemu’s right foot.

Absolute cretin of the highest order and there is absolutely no reasoning with him.

He thrives off peoples replies so best to just mute and ignore him and let him crawl back into his cave where he belongs.

Just be glad he isn't the one calling the shots!

• Like 3

Fact-checked by: Science Feedback

2020/11/06 | United States

FALSE: Former scientific advisor to Pfizer Michael Yeadon claims that “the pandemic is fundamentally over in the U.K.,” and, “we now know loads of people had prior immunity” to COVID-19

Explanation: Between September and early November 2020, there was a spike in the number of daily new confirmed COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths in the U.K, and this trend will likely persist for some time. Hence the claim that “the pandemic is fundamentally over in the U.K.” is false. 

Just now, Tetteys Jig said:

Absolute cretin of the highest order and there is absolutely no reasoning with him.

He thrives off peoples replies so best to just mute and ignore him and let him crawl back into his cave where he belongs.

Spot on.

No more replies from me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Teemu’s right foot said:

Thanks Alex. What’s in store for you today? Another day of hiding behind the sofa attempting not to kill anyone? What a grim crime, Your Honour, he stands accused of hugging them to death...

I’m pleased that you find it all so trivial, but don’t worry, I do forgive mindless idiots like you for being largely responsible for our second lockdown. Luckily when you’ve come out of the supermarket proudly rebelling against wearing a face mask, you can go and hug granny, because after all although there’s a chance you could pass on a killer virus to her, y’know, you *probably* won’t so that’s well worth the risk, I mean it’s only a *chance* 👍. And regardless, even if it does kill granny, more importantly - that’s ok because you’ll be ok, after all, undetected underlying health issues are really not a thing 😳

10 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Summed up in one, TJ, and you’re quite correct - I’m happy with my last response to his nonsense and there’s nothing more to say to the cretin. Now on to the football! OTBC

4 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Spot on.

No more replies from me.

Finally a result.

9 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Quite frankly I’d rather trust Edward scissor hands to shave my balls than trust what we’ve been told by the members of sage so far... 4000 deaths a day? How’s that fact checking going?? Have followed and read Michael Yeadons work and he very clearly is an expert in his field. Doesn’t it concern you that such experts are deliberately being discredited and silenced?

36 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

What expertise do you have to qualify someone as an expert?

Former Chief scientific advisor for phfizer and Vice President and owner of their own pharmaceutical company that they then sold would probably suffice...